Chapter 4

-Marcus
I was trying get it how I live I need them dead president I want pull head spin get it get fly I got 6 job I don't get tired . I yawned and looked at my phone to see who calling . I was my nigga Joe my connect for that fire shid I answer the phone and said speak.
Wussup man I was calling let you know I got some new shipman in and wanted you to let you get in on my new shid before everyone else buy it out . I sit up and said oh fr man? You always looking out that why you my nigga . how much and what type shid is it . For you I say 1k and that new type cranickk and weed I got this shid straight from cali so you know It good . alright I'll have my guys pick it up at 5 . thank my nigga , no problem you my nigga I Fwy . One . I hang up the phone with smile my nigga always looking out it always good to have real nigga on yo team . I walked in bathroom and wash my face today gonna be a long day I can tell . I thought about how I'm get peaches back hmm I'm have some flowers send to her job and take her out to lunch later if she let me . I called the flower ppl and told em to send dozen pink roses with a card saying some sweet shid . Yeah I'm get my Lil baby back I said rubbing my hands together like bird man .