1- Art Attacks

On an early August morning one teenage girl, Rose Gupta, could be seen running for her life through the busy streets of London. She was dressed in black clothes from head to toe, she had brown hair that was tied into a bun on the top of her head an dit constrated strongly to her ivory skin and emerald green eyes.

As she ran she tried desperately to avoid the beams of laser that her assailant was shooting at her. The man dressed like an Mexican wrestler managed to gain more and more on her, forcing her to quicken her pace.

She reached some sort of tunnel she could run into. Once inside she found a pillar she could hide behind just before the man entered the tunnel. Rose tried to control her breathing in order to stay hidden and after a few seconds she leaned out to see if the man was there. When she didn't see anything, she walked around the pillar and before the man could fire against her, she did a tornardo axe kick, knocking his blaster out of his hand.

"You were a rubbish shooter anyway," Rose sassed, as the man looked at her in shook.

The Mexican wrestler attempted to run away from the girl, who immediately followed him but somehow he managed to disappear. Rose looked around hesitantly as she slowly moved backwards.

As Rose searched for the man, someone grabbed her shoulder out of the sudden causing Rose to jump in fright before she flipped the man over. Rose crouched down and unmasked the assilant.

"Frank," Rose exclaimed in shook, as she looked at the familar face. Rose smiled. "Should have guessed."

"There's no point in being Head of Traning, if you don't get your boots dirty now and then," Frank told her, in a breathless manner as a consequence of having chased the girl for several minutes.

"What's with the Aztec headgear?" Rose asked, while looking at the mask in her hands.

"Oh this?" Frank asked. "I just wanted to look like one of those Latino wrestlers you kids are into."

Rose frowned at the man. "Did you really have to deploy that tank against me?"

"I don't know why you are complaining, you have had a six week holiday," Frank exclaimed. "And you have topped the training review again with a record score." Rose were smiling smugly before turning her attention back to the man on the floor. "Now get back to school. Daisy and Blaine have gone and your new team mates will be waiting in class. See if you can spot them."

The halls of St. Hopes were filled with students, all of less than a excited to start a new school year. Rose had change out of her black spy clothes and into a school uniformi in order to blend in with the rest of the students , she wore her uniform perfectly , as usual.

Now in the classroom the girl are seated in the front row. In front of the class stands Mr Flatley, St Hope's principal, preparing himself to check the class' attendance. The girl looked around the classroom in search for her new team mates.

"Welcome back boys and girls," Mr Flatley told them, happily, looking at the class. "New year and a new term. Now the register." He looked down at his papers. "Davina Berry?"

"Yeah," A posh and spoiled looking girl, Davina, answered looking up from her fashion magazine. "Donovan Butler?"

"Yeah," The boy, Donovan, tiredly resplied from the back of the classroom. He was wearing a pink shirt and had a spoiled hairstyle, and looked up from his magazine about money.

"Ida Cole?" Mr Flatley asked.

Rose looked behind her to see a blonde girl and blonde boy sitting next to each other talking, to Rose it looked like they could be siblings or possible cousins by the appearance.