2- The Mole

Mr. Flatley's Office 

Mr. Flatley were stood in his office by his desk looking at Mrs. King's belongings, as Carrie, Oscar and Ida walked in carrying more of the new teacher's belongings.  

"Sir, how come Mrs. King is moving into your office?" Carrie asked.

"Is she gonna be headmistress?" Ida asked. 

"No, certaintly not," Mr. Flatley exclaimed. "And if she thinks she can barge in here, she is gonna think..." Mr. Flatley stopped with his sentence as he turned his head to see Mrs. King walking inside the office, with a cartoon box in her hands. "Mrs. King, would you like a hand with those?" 

Mrs. King handed the man the box she was holding, then walking over to the desk already in the room. "Yes. And the reason why I'm barging in is because my office is far too small." Than she noticed the three teenagers, and looked at them. "On my desk with those please, Oscar and Ida." 

The three teenagers put their boxes on the desk. 

"Sorry?" Mr. Flatley asked, confusingly. "Your desk?" 

Mrs. King turned off the cd-player on the desk. "Well, we can't work on the same desk. And I got you a new one." 

Mr. Flatley looked towards the corner to see a child's desk. Carrie, Oscar  and Ida saw it too, and burst into giggles about it. 

"That thing?" Mr. Flatley exclaimed. 

"Ah, the school's exams," Mrs. King told them, as she picked up a document and looked at it. "And we all know whose fault they are." She gestured with her head for Mr. Flatley to move over to the child's desk. "Right, I'm off to get the rest of my things."

"I'm really not happy about all of this," Mr. Flatley exclaimed, as he were sat at the child's desk. Carrie, Oscar and Ida's pens vibrated. They shared a look and than ran out of the office and towards the caretaker's storeroom. "No, wait. I can't get out." 

Caretaker's Storeroom/Headquarters

The four agents got to the caretaker's storeroom, Oscar scanned his finger, Rose opened the door and Carrie pulled the broom. They changed to their spy clothes and then they were down in the HQ, and walked to Frank. 

"Right, bankraids, very exciting, well, bad but exciting," Frank told them. "Now, every one of these these is a bank raided in the last week. At each one what was found was a blocked of a tunnel entrance."

"Looks like the work of the Mole," Oscar told them, as they looked at the computer screen at the picture. "A few years ago he tunneled into high security vaults and stole a lot of really cool stuff." 

"So, we go catch this Mole guy," Carrie told them "Simple." 

"But for the last two years, the Mole has been imprisoned to MI9's prison," Rose explained. "Good call, but it can't be him."

"Carrie, Ida, Oscar, I want you to figure out where the new mystery tunnel will strike next," Frank told them, before he turned to the desk beside him to pick up a gadget. "Mini tasers  disguised as memory sticks." 

"Cool," Carrie exclaimed, after she took a memory stick from the box. "Why memory sticks?" 

"Because they give out a zapping, you won't forget," Frank answered, with a little chuckle, mkaing Rose roll her eyes. 

Oscar took the hair gel tube. "Nice one. You got me my hair gel." 

"Don't tell me matsuri metal,?" Carrie guessed.