Could it be you?

Narrator p.o.v
They wanted to see each other so much but don't have the guts to say it or express it so Hanbin went to her door and knocked it for the first time not hesitating. he said
"Would you like to get snacks together?"
Dohee was shocked and replied "Oh really...ahh sure, why not"

Dohee p.o.v
I missed him so much for no reason.. I wish he came or meet again. then I heard my doorbell ring.... I opened it and I saw him, the guy I was expecting to show up, the guy that made my heart feel special. he asked me if we could go get snack together...
My heart started to beat fast and I was screaming Ahhhhhhhhhh inside. I said yes. I felt like we were going on a date for no reason..
I went up and changed while he talked to nana. I felt like my heart was going to explode any second soon.

Hanbin p.o.v
I missed her so damn much, I couldn't stand not seeing her..
I went for it and knocked on her door like omg I can't believe I just did that.. she opened it and I asked if she wanted to get snacks together and I couldn't believe her reply, it was a yes.... I was so excited that I felt like I was in heaven... she came down looking like an angel with a pretty floral dress and in that moment I felt like just kissing her pretty lips that wore a light pink lipstick.

Dohee p.o.v
We went together to get snacks..
Omg I can't even believe this...
Is this a dream? Am I really walking together with a guy to get snacks together? I felt like I was in
A drama where the guy holds the girls hand and goes to the convenient store together. but we weren't holding hands though....
I wish we were holding hands.
We got to the store and he picked out his favorite ice cream which was my favorite as well. we talked for hours on the bridge we met.
We found out that we had so many things in common. We talked till the sun went down and I hated that moment.. we had to part there because it was getting late.
I got excited to meet him again because it's not so uncomfortable anymore since we became friends.

Hanbin p.o.v
She and I walked to the store together and I picked out my favorite ice cream which happens to be her favorite as well. after that we went to the bridge where we met and ate our ice creams while talking until the sun went down.
We had so many things in common that we didn't expect. I'm so happy we became friends. Now I can knock on her door without hesitating. I enjoyed this moment with her. I felt like I'm in heaven.

{TO BE CONTINUED}