Chapter 18 - The Truth

SHITS GOIN DOWN TODAY! Long chapter so buckle up. Also this song is amazing, and matches the chapter. 

Nolan's POV : 

We were ready, we'd planned, prepared, it was go time. 

The two packs met in the woods, by the old Hale house. We traveled to the abandoned base, and the McCall pack went in first, dressed in the standard hunter uniform. Next, Alexa and I went in. Mason was on comms, directing us where to go. 

"Okay,  McCall pack, what do you got?" 

"Eastern hallway empty." Scott reported. One of the moon wolf teams entered the building, using the east hallway to enter a warehouse of supplies, one of the most important things we needed to destroy. 

"Neutralizing hunters in west hallway now." Stiles said from where he and Lydia were stationed. 

Alexa and I ran down our hallway, seeing Malia and Liam guarding their hallway. When we opened the door to the control room, two IT guys were revealed, but they were neutralized before they caused any issues. 

Alexa and I worked in harmony, she connected the servers up to our computers, I shut down cams and comms, as well as cutting electricity to most of the building.  

We had everything downloaded, and you could here what was happening through the comms. The majority of the dynamite had been placed, only one section of the warehouse left. Alexa and I ran back to the outside of the building. We were almost out when, 

"We have a lot of armed hunters heading towards the warehouses. McCall pack, you need to head over there and stall them or this is all over." 

Alexa turned to me. "I have to go." I told her. She nodded.

"Stay safe, happy hunting." She ran back to the exit, where many of the Moon Wolves were evacuating.

Running through the dark hallways on the silent feet, I found the McCall pack, right in front of an entrance to where the hunters were heading. I could hear one pair of footsteps outside of the door. 

"There's only one person outside of here." Liam whispered. Scott nodded in agreement. 

"You all have to stall them!" Mason told us. Then silence. "Wait, there's something about their signatures on these cameras... they have very highly concentrated wolfsbane on them and in their weapons. You cannot go near them, you'll be killed instantly."

Well, I guess being human is useful in one sense. 

Theo's POV : 

Nolan pushed us out of the way, into a corner you couldn't see from a viewpoint at the doors, and opened them. 

"Well well well..." a voice said. "Look at the little hunter now, trying to overthrow his own people." 

"You aren't my people." He said quietly. 

"Stall!" Mason whispered over the comms. 

"Nolan, why are you here, trying to betray us? We gave you everything. Why are you so set on being the good guy?" The man said. 

"You gave me plenty of issues, that's what you gave me. And maybe I have a conscience."

Mason's POV :