World Dump

This took me 3 hours and 42 minutes to make...

WOHOOOO

Okay I should probably explain-

The first one (the wizard) is just him accidentally casting a spell That makes a random group of peeps lives a lot better! The second one with Elly Erx is at her goblin wedding? It's a goblin ritual, the wedding dress is like a dress plus pajamas because love should be bonded by comfort!

[quick note: rn a lot of drama is happening in my family and I could really use support. My evil step father is drunk and on the hunt for my mom
Who was going on a trip while I'm in my room drawing this (Ik I'm a Giga Chad) I need support tho!]

The third image is of a stone giant feeling the spell but nothing happens! XD

the fourth one is of a demon complaining about mike. Boring mike.

The fifth one right below the demon lady is the gnomes and the garden gnome! Gnomes can travel between the split universe freely.

The final one is Of a old idea called 'StarDust Hotel' basically, this girl is named peanut-pie (Ik so creative) and she's one of Incopot's daughters! Being one of the smartest of incopots children she inherited incopots company when she was like 14 because she be a child prodigy!!! She graduated all the big colleges at a young age with a perfect score, and worked with her father on a cure to cancer! Since Incopot is rich he pays for everything, and she starts the hotel, it's extremely cheap and very high tech. The mascot can move on the walls! Yep I'm proud of myself for this lore.