~6~ (18+)

"You alright?"

Vegas squeezed Pete's leg and smiled so sweetly at him. And Pete replaced it with a quiet whimper followed by a glare. He swatted his hand off of his thigh.

Vegas sat back on his chair and smirked as his hand moved to his pockets.

Pete squirmed in his seat and bit his knuckles while he heard the clinking noise of glass. 

It was Kinn. He was seated farther front from Vegas and Pete's table.

"I thank all of you for coming to our wedding and this rehearsal dinner. Words can't explain how happy I am right now to be here and have Porsche next to me as my soon-to-be husband-." He said looking at Porsche's mom and Porsche couldn't stop grinning and mouthing 'my fiance' when Kinn kissed his cheek.

Pete did his best to control his pheromones and tried to avoid any obscene noises. Pete was unable to hold his focus on Kinn's words and he unconsciously leaned into Vegas' neck as he shifted on his chair. 

"Vegas, stop this madness" he tried inhaling his scent. 

Vegas moved his chair away and mouthed "I can't hear you"

"You, bastard! I s-swear to gaa.." Pete stuttered as the vibrations increased.

"What was that?" He questioned him with a smirk playing on his face.

"I thought you went deaf?

"Pete reached down to Vegas' pants, but Vegas took his hand in his and kissed it gently and Pete struggled aggressively. And Vegas' hand found its way back to his thigh and squeezed.

~

The door clicked as Vegas and Pete entered their room. 

Vegas nudged him inside with his palm on the latter's lower back and he turned around to lock the door.

Pete stood there still not facing Vegas, yet. Vegas touched his shoulder and turned him over to face him. Pete glared at him with eyes filled with fury and lust.

"Pete?" before even he could finish a hand came striking his face.

Vegas blinked for a second and looked at Pete who was fuming. When Vegas' hand reached out to touch Pete's face, Pete lunged forward and kissed him hard.

He pushed him back and Vegas stumbled back till his back touched the door.

Pete didn't let him catch his breath, his hands were all over Vegas' body, grazing and kneading while his fingers worked with his buttons. 

His restless legs were trying to climb on the latter. He kissed, licked, and nibbled every bit of skin on Vegas' neck. Pete tried to pin the latter's hand on either side of his head. 

Vegas looked at Pete and snickered.

With one swift motion, he held Pete's hands behind Pete's back and leaned forward to kiss him. And his lips took his time to reach his jaw and then his adam's apple.

While one of Vegas' hands held his jaw the other ripped Pete's shirt apart. 

He pushed Pete facing the door and held his hands in one of his and the other reached his pockets.

He pulled out the remote from his pockets and turned it up.

Pete moaned into the door as Vegas stripped him out of his clothes. Vegas spread his legs and touched Pete's crack, still not turning the butt plug off.

"I can see you are already wet by 'it'," his hand left his back and traveled to his head.

Vegas fisted Pete's hair and held it against the door.

"Do you really like the toy?" 

He asked as he licked his earlobe and Pete closed his eyes.

"I freaking lost it when you moaned during your toast," Vegas laughed and Pete finally opened his eyes and struggled under his hold.

"Now tell me," he pulled his hair hard enough to snap his neck. 

"You want the toy or" he moved closer to his face "Do you want me?" he questioned as he still played with the remote.

"Aahh.. fuck" Pete moaned breathlessly. "You ah, you!" he lost control over his pheromones and he earned a hard smack on his bare ass for that.

"You need to learn to control better than that," another slap followed and he dug his nails into his palms.

Vegas let the boy's hair and hands free. He leaned in and whispered to him. "Hands on the door," Pete's breathing hitched when the setting was increased again and he obeyed Vegas.

Vegas went down on his knees behind him, taking the latter's pants along with him.

He removed the butt plug and threw it on the floor along with Pete's clothes.

He replaced the toy with his tongue and Pete flinched.

Pete's nails carved out uneven patterns on the door as he was too lost in pleasure by the action of Vegas' tongue.

And Pete had unconsciously pushed his ass back.

Pete looked back when Vegas bit one of his ass-cheeks and smiled after kissing it.

Vegas held Pete's hips and feasted on his ass for dear life.

"Vegas-", he moaned and Vegas hummed in response.

"Let's go to the bed," he whispered weakly.

"I'm tired of the bed," he kissed Pete's spine as he made his way up and stood behind him.

Pete leaned back on Vegas' shoulder and Vegas thrust himself between his thighs. Vegas' hand flicked his nipples and Pete let out a groan.

Vegas' thrusts were at a steady pace yet slow. He licked Pete's neck and bit a spot right below his ear which pushed Pete to the edge.

Suddenly, Vegas ceased his actions and shut Pete's mouth with his hand which left Pete confused.

Pete stared at him puzzled.

"Hush, someone's outside," his eyes roamed all over the door and the translucent window where Porsche's and Arm's shadow was seen.

Pete smirked under his hand and licked his hand and reached to his keycard and removed it.

Vegas looked at him confused until Pete continued to kiss his fingers and looked at him with lust-filled eyes.

Vegas smirked as he held his jaw and kissed him passionately.

"Guess we have to take it inside after all," he whispered before the latter's lips.

Pete smiled as he nodded and he hopped on Vegas.

"Hurry!" he whispered leaning for a kiss.

======================================

this chapter is-- i don't know really i didn't proofread it and i posted it after a month i guess. i hope you enjoy it.