Chapter 1 - Where It All Began

*Authors Note*

Life Is A Challenge, For Everyone, But For The Outcasts Of Society, It Is Considerably Harder, The Following Story Is Fictional, The Odds Of It Being Based On Any Being, Living Or Dead, Is Strictly Coincidental.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Up to the age of 11, Matthew was what you would consider a 'normal' boy, he had good friends, a loving family, and best of all, 6 weeks of summer to look forward to now.

He had just finished primary school, in a way he was excited, 6 weeks of summer, no more early morning wake up calls, video games, TV, late nights running around playing hide and seek with his friends or just riding his bike to the park. But in another way he was scared, after the summer it was the time most kids dread, and most parents cry after realising their child is growing up, you guessed it, he starts secondary school.

The summer started off as any other summer morning, his oldest friend who lived just a few doors away would come and knock for him about 11am and ask if he wanted to go to the park, or just outside. This became somewhat of a routine for the entire summer, and before long, it was September 4th, the day before school.