Chapter 3 - The Outcasts

*2 Years Later*

2 years have now passed since Matthew started secondary school and is now a couple of months into Year 9. Its just after the Christmas break and hes back in school, in his usual spot, sitting under the tree where he and Blake agreed to meet everyday back when they first started here. Little did Matthew know that that agreement would only last a couple of weeks before Blake went his separate way becoming on of the popular kids in the year, leaving Matthew alone.

2 years down the line and Matthew still hadn't made any friends, he sat on his own everyday at lunch, on his own in class, even walked to and from school alone. But this day would be different, only at the time, he didn't know it.

'Hey man, you okay?' came a voice above him. Matthew looked up before responding.

'Yeah, I'm fine...why do you ask?' he replied to the guy with black hair who he had never seen before so presumed he was new in school.

'No reason, you just remind me of myself, sitting alone, listening to music and not talking to anyone. Names Isaiah by the way'

'Im Matthew, and I kinda enjoy it on my own, I'm used to it plus music keeps me sane' he laughed

Isaiah looked at him, 'mind if I hang with you?' he asked

Matthew just looked at him like he was some sort of alien 'depends' he began 'do you want to be known as an outcast?'

Isaiah looked at him and laughed 'dude, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't referred to as an outcast' he stated

Isaiah was a fairly tall guy with longish jet black hair that covered across his left eye, he was wearing black skinny jeans and a band shirt.

'Hey dude, mind if I call you Matt?' Isaiah asked

'Urmm sure' Matt replied as the bell for next lessons went off. 'Hey, what lesson you got?' he asked

Isaiah reached for his timetable from out his pocket. 'Urmm...Math in M201' he replied.

'Haha awesome, your with me'