New World

Sam was ironing their clothes putting.

Later he had his blazer on looking at the mirror and from the back the shield on his bed.

He hesitates as he took a look on the shield before walking over it. He, being careful, picked it and glanced at it then put in back in the bag from Steve and zipped it shut.

"So, how does it feel?" Steve asked.

"Like it's someone else's." Sam said.

"It isn't."

Later he was on a plane soaring to the sky.

"The criminal organization known as LAF is targeting Captain Vasant, one of our military liaisons." Major said.

"LAF?" Falcon said.

"Yeah, they're high-powered. We lost contact with Vasant's plane just after it took off. We need you to make sure that LAF doesn't deliver on their threat."

Then Falcon walked off and prepared himself for the upcoming event and Major followed behind. Vasant's plane had already entered Tunisian airspace.

"I got it." Falcon said and pushed the button to lower the airstair. "You guys fly low, drop me off, I fly up to intercept." he said. "No treaties violated."

"First Lieutenant Torres, our intel officer, will be helping on the ground." Major said as Falcon put his goggles on and walked towards the edge of the ramp. "And Sam, this has to be subtle."

"Subtle. Got it." Falcon said, dropped backwards and free fall for several seconds before deploying his wings.

Below a convoy of military vehicles cut across dry terrain with a young soldier in. The young soldier use his binoculars to find Falcon in the sky.

"Sam, Torres here." Torres said and turned on the computer. "Sending intel to your HUD right now." he said. "I'll be your boots on the ground, sir."

Then Falcon continued to fly into the hijacked plane.

"I got eyes on a plane. Any sign of LAF?" Falcon said.

"Nah. Nothing yet. But I'll keep tracking the chatter." Torres said and Falcon landed on the front of the plane, peeking through the window.

Falcon leaned over the windshield and looked inside, only to find the death of American pilot with blood trails from his head.

"They've already hijacked the plane." he said.

"Oh, we're gonna need to call some people." Torres said.

Then the high jacker noticed Falcon looking through a window as he jumped back while Falcon moved out of view quickly.

Falcon dropped back from the plane as the high jacker looked behind in the cockpit.

"Did you see that?" the high jacker asked in french.

It was Batroc..

"I just saw a man on the windshield." the pilot said.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Batroc said.

Meanwhile Falcon was flying behind the plane.

"Okay, switching to plan B." he said and activated an X-ray through his goggles and showed Captain being man-handled by the highjacker on board.

Inside of the plane, the Captain was slammed against crates.

"Hey! stop his flopping!" Batroc said and walked into the back of the plane.

"Hey!" Georges said and they kept holding down Captain Vasant.

"He's like a fish, right?" Batroc said. "Maybe we should get him here." he said and they forced him down off the ground.