Truth

"You told me. You didn't want me to go in. Why didn't I listen?" Captain America said softly. "You all right, man?"

"This suit, it comes with expectations, brother." Lemar said.

"Why?"

"Look, John, I know you want this. I get it. You consistently make the right decisions in the heat of battle."

"Time to go to work." Captain America said and grunted. "Time to go to work."

"Walker..." Falcon said.

"You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good."

"Stop, Walker."

"What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!"

"He didn't kill Lemar, John." Winter Soldier said and sighed. "Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well."

"I'm not like you or the kid."

Winter Spider had to fight the want to punch him while his right hand twitched.

Winter Soldier put a hand on his shoulder getting him to calm down a little.

Winter Soldier looked at him a little worried.

He knew he was a great hero and Brooklyn has been safe thanks to him and was proud of him but knew he still had a little trouble controlling his anger.

"Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." Falcon said. "John... You gotta give me the shield, man."

"Oh, so that's what this is. You almost got me."

"You made a mistake." Winter Spider said.

"You don't wanna do this."

"Yeah, we do." Winter Soldier said.

They grunted and yelled while they fought.

Peter lost control of his strength and got Captain America harder than ever.

Winter Soldier and Falcon looked at each other a little worried about him.

"Why are you making me do this?" Captain America asked. "Why are you making me do this?" he yelled and they continued to fight.

"This isn't you, John." Falcon said panting.

Then Winter Soldier collapsed unconscious after being electrocuted.

"Dad!" Winter Soldier yelled.

Then he growled growled and fought harder.

Falcon watched for a minute and was a little worried.

'Note to self, have him come to a meeting next time and talk to him later.' he thought.

"We could've been a team." Captain America said and fought. "I am Captain America!" he yelled and they continued. "No!" he yelled. "It's mine."

"It's over, John." Falcon said.

Then Winter Soldier woke up and watched then looked at Winter Spider and saw he let out full power and was worried.

'We need to find a way to get him to calm down.' he thought and knew what he had to do after this.

He felt his throat gulp and fought tears but calmed down and joined the fight.

"It's mine." Captain America yelled and panted.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The GRC is conducting raids to try and find Karli, but so far they've only found her followers. They've searched this camp, and just like the last camp, nothing. She's gone. We'll never find her."