The Whole World is Watching

At Wakanda six years ago.

"It is time." Ayo said in english.

"You sure about this?" Bucky asked.

"I won't let you two hurt anyone." she said. "Longing... Rusted... Seventeen..." she said in Russian.

"It's not gonna work." Peter said feeling a part still in him.

"Daybreak... Furnace... Nine... Benign... Homecoming... One... Freight Car..." she said in Russian. "You are free. You are free." she said in english and Bucky sniffled.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How could you free him?" Ayo asked.

"We need his help." Bucky said.

"With time, will, and the resources, the Winter Soldier and Winter Spider programming was removed from you like a rotten fur."

Peter looked a little uncomfortable.

"And we're grateful for that. We're grateful for everything you and Shuri have done..."

"Zemo murdered our King T'Chaka at the U.N. The man who chose us. Who chose me to protect him."

"We understand." Peter said.

"Very little, if anything, of our loss and our shame."

"He's a means to an end." Bucky said in Wakandan.

"Eight hours, White Wolf, White Spider. Then we come for him."
________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo. Bought us some more time." Bucky said.

"Were you followed?" Sam asked.

"No." Peter said.

"How can you be so sure?" Zemo asked.

"'Cause I know when I'm being followed."

"It was sweet of you to defend me at least."

"Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel."

"Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?"

"There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man."

"Sam." Bucky said.

"What?"

"Karli bombed a GRC supply depot."

"What? What's the damage?

"Eleven injured, three dead. They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met." Peter said and Sam sighed.

"She's getting worse. I have the will to complete this mission. Do the three of you?" Zemo said.

"She's just a kid."

"You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. It's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers."

"You're talking about our friends."

"The Avengers, not the Nazis." Bucky said.

"So, Karli is radicalized, but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her."

"The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her. Or she kills you."