Blackpink: Don't Know What To Do

This takes place in 2019

"Unnie, please calm down. I'm sure she will be back soon."

"I don't know how you are staying so calm, Jennie! It's 1am, and we have no clue where she is or if she is ok!"

Sighing Jennie turns towards the second youngest, "Rosé, you're sure you don't know where Lisa went?"

"I swear I have no clue!"

"Well, she isn't answering her phone, so all we can do is wait." Jennie says, taking Jisoo by the hand and making her sit down on the couch with her.

Jisoo runs her hand through her hair as she allows jennie to make her sit down. "Rosé it's late. You need to get to bed."

"But, I want to make sure she's ok, Unnie."

"You'll see her when you wake up. There is no need for us all to be up all night. If anything is wrong, we will come get you."

Rosé thought about arguing that she's an adult but could tell that her unnies were tired and didn't want to cause more problems for them by not obeying, so she reluctantly headed up to bed.

It wasn't much later that Jisoo and Jennie heard someone struggling with the keys at the front door. Getting up and walking to the door, Jisoo yanked it open right as Lisa dropped the keys.

"Lalisa Manoban, where have you been!?"

"Hold on, Unnie, I need to open the door." Lisa slurred, completely oblivious to the fact that Jisoo had already opened said door.

"Are you drunk!?"

"Obviously, or I would have opened the door by now." Lisa replied, still trying to get her keys into the open doors keyhole.

"Get in here." Jisoo says firmly, yanking the maknae into the dorm by the arm. "I can not believe you would be so irresponsable as to drink alone outside of this dorm! You are in a lot of trouble, young lady."

"Unnie, quit yelling before you wake up, everyone."

"Everyone is already awake. It is late. You are going straight to bed. We will discuss this in the morning once you've sobered up."

"But -" Lisa began to say but was interrupted by a harsh swat to her backside. "Jennie unnie!"

"Don't argue with unnie. Get to bed. You are in enough trouble as it is. Do you really want a spanking tonight for arguing on top of what you're going to get tomorrow?"

Shaking her head, Lisa quickly apologized before going upstairs to her room.

As soon as she enters the bedroom she shares with Rosè she is bombarded with questions from her same aged friend.

"Lisa, where have you been? Do you know how worried we've all been!? Are you aware it's after 1 in the morning?"

"Rosé stop. Unnies already scolded me." Lisa snaps before stumbling towards her bed.

"Are you serious! This whole time, we were worried sick about you. You were out getting drunk!" Rosè shouts as she stands up from her own bed and marches towards the youngest. "Do you know how irresposible that is?"

"Oh please, like you're one to talk. You've gotten yourself drunk outside the dorm before."

"Yeah, when I was with multiple friends! I wasn't alone!"

"Whatever."

"Wha- that's it. You need an attitude adjustment." Rosé grabs ahold of Lisa's arm and pulls her into a standing position before slamming her hand down on the youngests butt.