Arc 1, Alpha's Forgiveness

When Sean opened his eyes he was blinded by the brightness of the room, Sean saw a white ball of light in Infront of him.

A cold voice came from the ball startling Sean "host, I am system     555, your companion on this journey, I will transport you from one world to another"

Sean was a bit relieved that he would not be alone in other worlds "system will you accompany me as a character in other worlds?"
System's cold voice replied "no, this is against the rules, my duty is to assist you within the rules, otherwise the host and system may be annihilated "

Sean was shocked by the consequences, he now realized how serious this all was.
The system continued "host  will go through these worlds but in each world, the host will have to give up one of your blessings, you will live without one of your blessings in each world and  if you fail to complete the task you will become a thoughtless soul without any senses and blessings  and you will be trapped in that world forever, these worlds can only be opened once by the system and after that main system have no control over them"
Sean was stunned, it was terrifying to think that if sean failed he wouldn't even be able to be a dog but will become a senseless and unfeeling existence still sean needed to repent for his sins, he needed to pay for what he inflicted upon his lover, Sean asked the system, "what will be my task"
The system replied "host will have to make sure the target does not fall in love with others except the host"

The system answered, "the host you will now be transferred to the next world but before it, you have to give up a blessing"

A wheel came in front of sean and when sean spined that wheel it came to stop on his heart.
Sean was relieved for a second but then he got worried that not having a good heart will cause problems in completing tasks, and it was his first world.
The system said, "host the transfer process will start in three seconds"
A timer started, due to a horrible headache sean closed his eyes when he opened his eyes, in front of him was a man,  a tall man cladding a formal outfit was sitting on a long sofa which was quite majestic but what took Sean's attention away was not luxury of the room in which he was present but the eyes of the handsome man before him, the man was looking at him with what he assumed to be disgust, the man had a majestic aura, deep grey eyes, black hair, his thin lips, and tan skin, he was well built and charming.

Sean was lost in those eyes but suddenly
Sean felt a horrible headache and his heart and chest started feeling restless and painful and everything went dark before him.
When he opened his eyes again he was in a white room which he assumed to be a hospital room, then he was stunned by the memories that greeted him, the plot of this world was quite heartbreaking.

This was an ABO world, Sean transmigrated into the body of a beta, the alpha and beta men in this world were dominant, in this world there was the existence of mates and most dominant were mated with omega men, and women of any sub-gender there were rare cases of matting between alpha men and beta man, alpha /alpha pairs were also present but they were rare, it was a modern world.
The beta body he was reborn into was mated with the alpha and had to marry that alpha due to pressure from the law, in this world mates can not reject each other without a valid reason, and once one finds a mate law forces them to marry. he hated this mate bond because he believed himself to be dominant but because he was bonded to SSS level alpha he could not be dominant in a relationship. SSS-level alphas are on the top of the pyramid but still, this beta tried to test the limits of the alpha. he tried every rebellious method to torture the alpha's heart so that the alpha would break off the mate bond and due to having valid reason law will allow divorce, in this world the person who is rejected gets mated to another person but the person who rejects cannot have a second chance mate, it was rule and nature of the world, the beta wanted a submissive mate as a second chance so he couldn't reject the alpha.
Alpha tried his best to win over his mate but his mate did disgusting things, not only did he sell the company secrets to the rival company but he also extorted money, in the end he even crossed the limit by trying to rape the childhood friend of alpha who was a sweet omega man, the alpha fortunatly came on time to protect omega friend, this was the limit for alpha and he broke off the mate bond, later the beta realized that he had feelings for the alpha and his ego destroyed his own mate bond, he tried to mend his relationship and even drugged the alpha and slept with him, when alpha woke up next day he was disgusted by the beta he exiled the beta from his pack , later the beta got to know he was carrying a child but because he could not go to the pack he never got to tell the Alpha about the child the Beta gave birth to the child in slums but because of all the stress and weakened body he failed to survive only the child survived but the child spent rest of his life in the slums eating from garbage and begging as an orphan, alpha never got to know about child but his life continued as normal, alpha got a second chance mate despite being the one who rejected his mate because the mate bond was already aware of the rejection from beta's side  , unknowingly the one who rejected the bond first was not alpha but the beta, alpha never accepted the rejection but when he rejected the beta back he actually accepted the rejection, alpha got second chance mate with his childhood friend, they had three children together and they lived a happy life"
Sean was shocked by the information, the beta he is occupying is named Daniel Smith and the Alpha's name is Maximilian Knight, this Alpha is the male lead of this world while the alpha's childhood friend Avery Carter is the protagonist of this world, Daniel played the role of a villain in their story but they did know what lead to Daniel being so violent, Daniel was abused by his alpha father for being feminine when he was a teen which leads to him being violent, he became a tall masculine man instead of that slim feminine teenager who wouldn't hurt a fly, he was never treated for his trauma which leads to his distorted personality, he was miserable himself but no one got to know his pain.
Sean sympathized with the male lead but he also sympathized with Daniel and his child who had to beg in the slums.
Sean after sorting the information called out to the system, "system are you there"
The system answered, "yes host I can listen to you, you do not need to shout"
Sean asked," who is the soul fragment of Zaen?"
The system replied " in every world soul fragment of Zaen will be the male protagonist, villain, or male lead, in this world, it is the male lead but we only provide hints in the first world host will have to find the fragments himself in the other worlds"