Plot Introduction

Warrior Cats does not belong to me.
The characters, plot, clans, ect. in this fanfic belong to me
This fanfic also contains depictions of blood/gore, mental health related issues, death, ect.
There will LGBTQ+ themes as well, so if you're homophobic, transphobic, ect. in any way shape or form, just click off this story and don't even bother or waste your time commenting hateful or negative things.

NorthClan, AirClan, EagleClan and PuddleClan lived in harmony and peace for many years after they were founded. Prey was plentiful, territories spacious and beautiful, and a good supply of herbs.

They had no idea how close they were to the ocean. On a normal greenleaf day, the earth trembled. And then, the huge wave came and destroyed everything in its path. Clanmates scattered, many went missing and presumed dead. There were not many survivors left.

They soon learn from a Kittypet that the wave was something two-legs called a tsunami.

The survivors eventually settle in a place near a large farm, where there are two other Clans already living there. After being greeted kindly and accepted as a new Clan, BeamClan, they start to move forward towards a new future and rebuilding. They welcomed rogues to their Clan, allowing for it to grow.

But everything goes wrong. Cats start to go missing. Someone is murdered.

And there's no explanations.

Copperpaw was only two moons old when everything went to chaos. He lost his entire family in the tsunami. Now an apprentice, he's having a hard time with his Warrior training, while also struggling to move on from the grief of his tragic loss. And when rogues join the newly formed BeamClan, he befriends them. But soon he starts to grow suspicious of their intentions.

Dustkit was one of first born after the tragic tsunami disaster. He was sickly and weak at birth, though he survived. But his allergies and generally slim build gets him made fun off, and he believes the Clan sees him as a joke. Tired of being treated like this, he joins forces with Copperpaw to figure out what's going on with the rogues. He just wants to prove himself to the Clan that he has the true heart of a Warrior.

Daylight was one of the rogues to join BeamClan. She's quickly befriends Copperpaw and Dustkit, and some others. But she, too, noticed something off about her fellow rogue friends and starts to grow suspicious of them and her family.