Kathy

Kathy, hazel eyes, radish fiery curls, beautiful long luxurious worm like arms she was the definition of perfect and that's not even including her half chihuahua-squid vampyr heritage, a  truly desirable entity. I was utterly horned up by her in a friendship way.
Kathy and I met in howling class while we were practicing our alpha domination skills in pears and we were put together, we were a match from heaven exept from made up of metaphorically an angel and literally a part demon with a dark angsty cold blooded side, anyway, I knew as soon as she did her bone shattering, lung bursting hoell and I met her bulging bloodshot gaze (which was quite hard because her eyes were pointing in different directions but since I'm magic and have mad skills yk  (tucks hair behind ear) I did it easy-peasy lemons not to brag) she would be my bbf (best bud forever) we really hit it off, her with her feverish rabies and quirky spinal cord and me with my witty sense of humor and violent, bloodlusting, flesh craving tendances.

We were an unstoppable force of goofy wanky times, constantly falling into silly situations. We were the shit, she was the weird kid and I was the emo kid everyone knew was to cool to be friends with, two loners social outcasts ruling the school of demon fairygays together. I guess the world just has a strange way of putting the right people in the right place at the right time, we were to free spirits, merging together as soulmates.

It was all going so well I had almost forgotten about my previous, perky, meaty mummy love…

until tonight, if I could have known I would have never agreed to come…