A New Rumor....

Yashiro's Pov:

I'm sitting in Class Doodling in My Pink Cherry Notebook,Thinking about Hanako Kun.Lately he has Been seeming Down and I wanna Find a Way to Cheer him up!But he Won't Tell me and He also won't Tell Kou Kun...I'm Hoping we can Cheer him Up somehow.
"Mrs.Yashiro would you Please answer My Question to Question 10?".I jump a Bit Startled and Look at My Teacher Starring at me."Sorry Sensei,But i Think the Answer is 25!".I chirp Happily and He shakes His Head a bit,Which Falters my Mood for a Split Second."Pay Attention As we Go on Please".
I nod my Head and Sigh as He Continues.That was Really Close...

-Time Skip-

"Nene Chan~".Aoi Calls out to Me.I look to Her Happily Skipping Towards me."Oh Hello Aoi Chan!".I say Smiling as She Halts Infront of Me."Nene Chan,I heard a New Rumor you Might Like to Hear~".I gulp and Smile at Her.Lately Any,and When i Mean ANY,The Rumors Aoi tell me Always Come True."Oh Ok,Lets hear it!".
"Great!".She says Clapping her Hands together and Smiling Bright.She gets Close to My ear and Puts her Hand up by Her Mouth to Whisper.
"Have you heard of the Rumor of "Aki San,The Wandering Hall Ghost"?.I Shake my Head as a No and She continues on.
"Well if you Call her Name while Wandering the School halls Alone,They say she Will Appear to Grant you a Wish!".I Sigh,Reminds me Of Hanako's Rumor.
"You just have to Say,Aki San Are you there~?,If you Hear a Little Laughter it Tells you Shes Near Waiting for you to Finish, Listening to your Request!".
Seems Harmless!
"If she Appears it Means she Will Grant it!".I smile,Doesn't seem so Bad!
"She dose ask for Something in Return Though if you Don't Meet her Deadline's~".
I sigh,Of course theres a Price.
"Rumor has it ,If you Anger her or Don't meet Her Deadlines ,She will Take your Life away and Leave your Soul Wandering the Halls waiting to Appeal Her and Make up for Your Crimes~".

She backs up Smiling at Me."Well how do you Like it Nene Chan?".I have a Little Sweat drop from My Forehead but Smile at Her Never less."Oh i do,Thank you Aoi Chan!".She smiles Bright at me."I'm so Glad you Liked it!".She Grabs my Hands."Lately i been Waiting for the Perfect Rumor to Share with you Knowing How Much you Love them!~".
I feel like Crying happy tears and Instead Embrace my Bestfreind in a Hug."THANK YOU AOI CHAN FOR ALWAYS CAREING!".She Giggles while Hugging me."No Problem Nene Chan!".
She Pulls away and Smiles before Waving."Well i got Garden Club so See you Later Nene~".
I wave Goodbye to her as She exits.
Well not only do i Have Cleaning Duty,But a New Rumor to Tell Hanako!

-Time Skip-

"Hanako Kun!".I say Shouting Running into the Bathroom.
"Oh hey Yashiro, Whats up?".I Walk up to Him and He sets down His Cards of the Game he was Playing with(Losing more Likely) With the Mokke."Aoi Told me of a New Rumor called "Aki San" !"
He Tilts his Head."Yea i've Heard of it".I smile."So a New Apparition for Us to Defeat right Hanako Kun~!".
He Smiles."Thats right My Daikon Assistant.I Glare at Him.
"FOR THE LAST TIME,I AIN'T A DAIKON".I yell Head butting Him.

He rubs his Head and Pouts at Me."Hey Little Rude much,Don't Ya think Yashiro.."I pout at Him with my Hands on My Hips.
"It's What you Get for Calling me a Daikon!".I say as He Sad Glares me.
"Fair,Fair".He gets up and Floats Behinds me Wrapping His Arms around my Neck.He gets Close to My ear and I Blush Red.
"Yashiro ,How Feisty aren't we~".I bring my Hands to Swat him away and He Chuckles.
"Anyway onto Cleaning Duty now!".He says Clapping his Hands and i Groan.

A/N:Ok Ngl this Took Longer to Write and Was in a way Different Style than His Lovely Daikon-
So i might change it up Further on in the Story.But due to this Taking Longer to Write,Updates will be Less Frequent Possibly.
Anyway idk when i will post this but i started writing this on 6/15/22 and Have a bunch of Other story's in Mind so More are Possibly Coming!
Anyway i wanna do this Again but Different Au as Well so that might also Happen but other than that,Bye Guys!👋