Fnaf Oc

Name: Catherine Sage
Nicknames: Cat
Age: Mid- Twenties, 23-24
Gender: Female, with She/Her pronouns
Height: 5'5
Birthday: February 9th
Appearance:

Personality: Catty has a pretty surface level egotistical confidence to her, She likes being the center of attention and being praised. On a deep level once you push past the egotistical confidence and kinda narcissistic surface level, she can be quite caring, and loving. She is a hard worker and has always tried to deserve what she has. She often thinks her hard work is underappreciated, and it caused her to make herself feel appreciated. She likes working with kids, and it's one of the only times her caring side shows outside of her love interest.
Role: Night Guard 
Favorite Animatronic:  Foxy 
Backstory: Catty didn't have much of an interesting life before landing a job this job, she lived with her Mom and grandparents, throughout her childhood, her Dad had died before she had ever met him, so it didn't effect her life much. In highschool, she was in Show Choir and Theater, and took a few college classes for Music, but she dropped out, after her grandparents got sick and she no longer could afford to go to college. And that's when she got her job as a nightguard
Likes: She likes night, it gives her a sense of peace. She reads a lot during her shifts.
Dislikes: She dislikes bright lights and direct sunlight, her eyes are sensitive. Public speaking, she can sing and act, but formality and formal speaking are things she hates. She hates dealing with Adults.
Hobbies: She enjoys learning new instruments, and playing them. She likes to do hair and makeup. She likes writing music and getting the others thoughts on it.
Crushs- William before he becomes springtrap where she knows William and Henry., or Michael where she works with him in his shifts.  
Additional information: She has glasses due to her sensitive eyes, she just refuses to wear them. She has a terrible fear of heights and being in high places scar her to death.