c o n f e s s i o n s

i heard everything Miguel said but i didn't wanna say anything, not in-front of the group , so with that i just went to sleep shocked

i heard everything Miguel said but i didn't wanna say anything, not in-front of the group , so with that i just went to sleep shocked .
TIME SKIP
——————-
10:09 am ::
Me and the girls woke up around the same time, so all we did was brush our teeth , do our skin care , get dressed, and do our makeup .

what you guys wore ::it took us about 10 minutes for us all to change and put on our accessories, but once we were done we went downstairs to see the guys and my brother playing stupid Fortnite ( author — no offense 😭💀 )we asked them what they w...

it took us about 10 minutes for us all to change and put on our accessories, but once we were done we went downstairs to see the guys and my brother playing stupid Fortnite ( author — no offense 😭💀 )
we asked them what they wanted for breakfast and we all agreed on iHop. I woke my dad up and he drove us all to iHop and agreed to pick us up once we were done . We sat down and waited to be served . Once our waiter came up she was gorgeous and looked to be about our age . She looked at me with a mean look and winked at Miguel which made me a little bit jealous . Once we ordered what we wanted we waited about 10 minutes for our food to arrive , it was the same waitress as before , which I was mad about , when she handed Miguel his plate I notified a some slip of paper with a number on it . I got tired of the shit so I left to the bathroom . Luckily Miguel noticed though .
"Jaely, what's wrong?" Miguel questioned
"Nothing , it's nothing." I simply responded.
"Then why'd you come in here." The long haired boy asked with the most confused look on his face.
"Just for some fresh air, that's all." I replied trying to wipe all of the jealousy off of my face.
"Leah, it's a bathroom, what sort of fresh air are you gonna get in here?" He asked. ( author— leah is jaely's nickname btw ! )
" I don't know , i just needed to clear my mind." I said as i could tell that he was being sarcastic by his last comment .
"Clear your mind from what exactly?" Mikey questioned .
"That girl ." I mumbled low .
"What?" Miguel asked .
"THAT GIRL MIGUEL THE BITCH THAT SERVED US!" I shouted .
"Why?" Miguel asked trying not to raise his tone with me.
"Because Miguel, i like you." I said very shy and embarrassed.
"Y-you like me?" He said with tears forming in his eyes.
"Yes Miguel I've liked you ever since I met you in the conference room." I said happy to get it off of my chest after the past 2 years .
" I-I like you too Leah ." Miguel said as happy as can be.
"I knew that already." I said laughing a little bit .
"What do you mean?" Miguel asked curiously but laughing a tiny bit .
"Last Night , with the guys , i heard what you said . I mean , you practically yelled it." I said laughing so heard.
"Oh, you heard that?" He said putting his hand to the back of his head while continuing to laugh . We laughed and hugged for a good minute when he finally asked the question Ive dreamt of him asking for the past 2 years .
"Jaely Lelani Marie Fox , will you be my girlfriend?" Miguel asked
"YES MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA I WILL!!" I said damn near crying .
"YES! Welp I'm taking you on a on a date to the arcade tomorrow so be ready at around 2!" He said smiling .
"Okay!" I said happily .
TIME SKIP
—————-
everyone went home about 2 hours ago so I decided to tell them all the news about me and Mikey so they wouldn't have any more suspicious.

The Grabbers Victims🤭

me:
guys i have some good news! 😪

Brady 👹 :
what is it loser?

me:
don't be an asshat Brady

maddie 💓 :
what's the news bae?

becca 💍 :
leah what's the news?

mason 😆:
WHATS THE NEWS QUEEN?

tristan 😟:
what do you want stupid ass?

me :
Jesus Christ Whats up with you and Brady 's attitude lately Tristan ? 💀

jacob 🤓 :
what's the news J?

LOML 💍😍💋🛐 :
oh , leah your telling them?

me:
yeah I figured I would , but what I wanted to say  is that me and Mikey are dating!

Brady 👹 :
it's about damn time

mason 😆:
SLAYED DEVOURED 😆😝💅🏽

me:
mason i thought you never said slay or devoured in your life before?
mason 😆:
oops ..

maddie 💓 :
I'm so happy for you two !! < 3

becca 💍 :
YAYY FINALLY !!

tristan 😟:
simps 🙄

jacob 🤓 :
girl bossed fr

LOML 💍😍💋🛐 :
Yep! That's the news buddies

me:
Tristan stfu your just mad you can't pull for shit 🤦🏽‍♀️

TIME SKIP
—————-
it was the next day and I woke up at about 11 in the morning so I had about 3 hours to get ready , i took a warm shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my skin care , did my hair , got dressed , and did my makeup . It was about 12:45 when I got done so I decided to fix me up a sandwich and watched Gilmore girls again .

 It was about 12:45 when I got done so I decided to fix me up a sandwich and watched Gilmore girls again

the hairstyle and outfit you wore::

** JAELY'S POV **
2:00 came around fast Miguel and his older brother picked me up and we went to the arcade and sadly there were paparazzi , and everyone was suspicious of us . Two hours went by and we decided to stop for some dinner at chipotle. Miguel dropped me off and I took a shower and watched The vampire diaries.

💌
LONG CHAPTER !! I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IM GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE TOMORROW! BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
Xoxo ,
rae 💋
word count :: 916!