p a p a r a z z i

*JAELY'S POV*"No-it's not that Leah , It's a prank

*JAELY'S POV*
"No-it's not that Leah , It's a prank." Miguel said laughing
"Hahaha very fucking funny." I said rolling my eyes
"Come on it's not that serious." Becca says .
"Yes, it is . " I said simply walking away .
and not to my surprise there were paparazzi yay me !!
"Jaely , Jaely , can you inform us on what just happened over there?" One of the paparazzi asked
"No thank you. Excuse me please move out of my way!" I told the paparazzi.
"Okay, we're sorry Ms.Fox." A female member of the paparazzi crew said.
TIME SKIP
——————-
Today was a shitty day . I had Tristan drop me , Madeleine, Brady , and Mason back at my place so we can have a sleepover . (author — Tristan dropped them off at their house to pack btw!) I already knew my mom and dad wouldn't mind the company since their always at our house anyways. Once we got to my house me and Maddie went upstairs to change into some pajamas .

 Once we got to my house me and Maddie went upstairs to change into some pajamas

what you wore ::

Once we were done we went downstairs and watched outer banks with Logan + the other guys . Once we were done watching a few episodes I looked at my watch and seen the time was only 7:23pm so we decided to order pizza from Papa Johns. About 30 minutes after ordering our food it finally arrived . The deliver was a good looking boy . And well here's what happened :
Deliver's POV ::
—————————
I pulled up to a VERY nice house . And I was guessing that this was the residence I was delivering to. I walked up to the front porch and rung the doorbell . A very pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes answered . And I realized after a moment . That , that was JAELY FOX the girl I've admired for years...!
"H-hi , um i have a delivery for Jaely Fox." I said stuttering , most likely due to my very bad social anxiety.
"Hi! Yes that's me!" She said . God this girl is amazing and her smile is brighter than my future if I do say so myself .
"Nice to know I have the right address! But here's your order!" I said giggling a bit .
"Thanks so much ! Here's a tip" She said handing me a $100 bill .
"Woah! I can't accept this!" I said backing away just a step .
"No it's my pleasure. Please, take this!" She reassured me . God this girl was wonderful .
"Oh, well okay!" I said taking her up on her offer. I started to turn around and walk off until she said something that absolutely blew my mind.
"Hey! I didn't catch your name . Can I have your snap or number maybe?" She said very shy but shit , i ain't complaining.
"Uh yeah sure! My snap is _thehoeslovecaleb2 and from there I'll snap you my number!" I said still shocked at her question .
"Okay thanks! By the way, my snap is jaelysahoefr , just in case you don't think it's just a random person!" She said
"And , don't mind the username it's a new one since I got the update , i thought it was funny." She said scratching the back of her head .
"Oh yeah, it's okay . But um . It was nice talking to you !" I said basically disconnecting from the conversation I was having with THE Jaely Fox.
"Yes! Same to you !" She said smiling and then waving .
Man this was a great day for me .

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!cohen muse as ::caleb blaskton

cohen muse as ::
caleb blaskton

** JAELY'S POV **
——————————-
That guy Caleb was definitely attractive . But it's wrong cause I have a boyfriend though. Once I went back in with the food of course I immediately got confronted .
"Dude Jaely what the hell was that?" Brady said starting the argument between all of us .
"None of your business!" I casually replied .
"It is our business because for 1, you have a boyfriend and for 2, We're your friends." Mason said replying
to my last comment.
"NOTHING IT WAS NOTHING! I WAS JUST HAVING A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE!" I said slightly yelling .
"YEAH WELL IF THAT WAS A NORMAL CONVERSATION WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ASK FOR HIS SNAPCHAT THEN, HUH?" The blue eyed boy Brady commented .
"Because she can!" Madeleine said taking my side.
"Thanks Mads." I whispered in her ear. She gave me a slight smile which made me feel a little bit better.
"No , she technically can't Maddie ." My brother stated .
"You know what? Just leave her alone she can do what she wants!" Madeleine replied to Logan and all of the guys basically. Just then, Miguel walked in . Great for me !
"Hey guys , what's happening?" He said confused.
"JAELY CHEA-" Mason begun before I cut him off .
"Nothing, Miguel it's nothing. Plus what are you doing here anyways? I'm pretty sure Becca's somewhere waiting for you!" I said annoyed that he was standing in my house .
"I said it was a prank Jaely take a joke." He said rolling his eyes
"Fuck you guys." Me and Madeleine said in-sync and ran upstairs into my room .

💌

interesting chapter .. how do y'all feel about the new character? also tysm for all the reads and for # 89 in miguel!! im gonna write another chapter tomorrow but it may come out late since i start school tomorrow aswell!! — Word count :: 879!
————                 ————                  ————      

xoxo ,
rae 🫶🏽🤭