Chapter 23: Physical

We stayed at the Wheeler's house for a few hours. Out of nowhere Mike, Will, Eleven, Jonathan, and his friend Argyle showed up. We all walked outside to greet them. "I thought you guys were in California." I said as I pulled Eleven and Will into a hug. They squeezed me in return. "God I've missed you two." I leaned back to take a good look at them. "You all have grown up so much in the last year that you've been gone." They nodded and moved past me to where Dustin and Max were standing. I smiled and watched them. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to find Jonathan there. I hugged him tight. "It's good to see you. Sucks you missed all the crazy fun here." I said with an eye roll.

     "Oh don't worry we heard all about it." Jonathan said as he stepped back. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Don't worry we will tell you all the story later."  I felt Eddie's presence behind me and smiled.

     "Jonathan this is my boyfriend Eddie. Eddie this is one of my best friends Jonathan." I said as I introduced them. They shook hands and I smiled. I turned to look at Eddie. "I'd like to go home now. I need a shower to get this Upside Down smell off of me. I'm sure Dustin will want to stay and spend time with his friends." I said softly. He nodded and I waved goodbye to Jonathan. I walked over and let Dustin know I'd see him at home later. I walked over to Eddie's van and climbed inside. Eddie got into the driver's seat and we made our way back to my mom's house. I looked over at him as he drove and smiled. I turned on the radio and Physical by Olivia Newton John was playing. I giggled and sang along. 

     Eddie looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. "Do you want to get physical?" he asked as he reached over and placed his hand on my thigh. My breath hitched and I bit my lip as I looked at him. I could see the desire in his eyes. "I'll take that reaction as a yes." he said as his desire was clear in his voice as well. His hand stayed on my thigh as he drove. He was driving slowly and carefully because of the cracks. All I wanted was for him to get me home as soon as possible. I needed him and it was very clear that he needed me. It took what seemed like forever but we finally pulled up in front of the house. I jumped out of the van and ran inside as he chased after me. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs to see how far behind me he was. As soon as he came through the door and closed it behind him I squealed and ran upstairs. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I was just getting undressed as he came into view of the bathroom door. I smirked at him and gestured for him to join me as I got into the shower.

     I leaned my head back and let the warm water run over my body. I felt gross and grimy but it was so nice to know that Eddie wanted me no matter how I looked. I closed my eyes tight as I heard him getting undressed. I turned around so that the water was running over my face and my back was to him as he climbed in the shower. I felt his arms snake their way around my waist and pull me back against him. I smiled softly as I felt his body press against mine. It was almost like we were two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly. I turned around in his arms and looked up into his eyes. "Hello there handsome." I said softly. He smiled and leaned down to capture my lips in a passionate kiss. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his erection against my thigh and smiled again. I pulled back and looked into his eyes again. "I need to wash this gross feeling off from being in the Upside Down. Then once we are finished we can take this in the bedroom." I said smirking. I knew he wanted me now. I stepped back slightly and got the bar of soap and began to lather up my body. Once I was finished with myself I lathered him up with the soap. I knew it was teasing but I couldn't help it. I liked to tease him. I rinsed the soap off of us and started to reach for the shampoo. He snatched it from my hands and shook his head.

     "Nope I'm going to wash your hair." he said as he put some shampoo in his hands and began to massage my scalp and work the shampoo through the ends of my hair. I let out a soft moan and smiled.

     "This feels amazing." I said softly. He chuckled as he rinsed my hair before putting the conditioner in it. I took the shampoo from him and washed his hair with it. He helped me rinse the conditioner from my hair after we rinsed the shampoo from his. I smiled and put the conditioner in his hair and helped him rinse it after a minute. He reached back and shut the water off. I smirked at him and climbed out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and hurried into my bedroom before he was even out of the shower. I worked on drying myself off before he came into the room and lifted me up off my feet. I giggled and swatted at his arms. "Eddie put me down!" I squealed.

     "Happily." he said as he tossed me onto my bed. I giggled as I landed and it took no time for him to be on the bed with me. He looked me up and down before leaning down to kiss me. I kissed him back as he moved on top of me and nestled himself between my legs. My breath hitched and he smirked. He kissed from my lips down to my neck as he positioned himself at my entrance. He teased me a little by running the tip of his member along my folds. I moaned and closed my eyes.

     "Dammit Eddie please. I need you." I whined and reached up to thread my fingers into his hair. He caught my wrists and held them above my head.

     "No touching. Not until I say so. Do you understand?" he asked in my ear. I nodded and bit my lip. I knew this was going to be difficult I didn't want to keep my hands off of him. I wanted to feel every inch of his body. He smirked. "Good girl." he murmured as he slowly pushed his length inside me. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned out his name. He felt so good. I didn't know what it was about him but sex with him was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. He slowly began to thrust in and out of me. It felt so good but the pace he was going was agonizingly slow. Seems like he loves to tease me as much as I love to tease him.

     "Please Eddie. Faster." I said as I look up into his eyes. A devilish smirk spread across his face as he picked up the pace. It didn't take long before he was pounding into me at a rough pace. I moaned and squeezed my hands together. The sound of our moans and the slapping of skin was all that could be heard in the house. I knew that this was what I had to look forward to for however long he wanted me and I couldn't be happier. I arched my back a little as I felt the tightness beginning to build in the pit of my stomach. "Eddie I'm close. Can I please touch you?" I asked. 

     "Yes." he said simply. As soon as he gave me the okay my hands were in his hair and were tugging at his gorgeous locks. He kept going as that tightness built and built. Finally it reached its peak and I came undone. His thrusts became sloppy as he came along with me. We stayed tangled up together even after he had pulled out. We were a jumble of limbs and heaving chests. He pressed a soft kiss to my forehead. "I love you so much sweetheart." he said softly.

     "I love you too handsome. So so much." I answered as I played with his hair.