Chapter seven

Jessie's P.O.V

OMG this is finally happening... I explored Riley's body with kisses then I found her lips again the tasted as honey formed just a second ago... I smiled as she let out tiny moans every now and then... she was so much more beautiful naked it showed her true beauty, her tan skin shinning of sweat and her eyes like emeralds shinning in the moon light... I kissed riley one more time on the head as she cuddled close and soon asleep. It was Friday morning and the sun was shinning and birds are cherping I look over at riley who is still cuddled in my arms... yes I knew it was cheating but I didn't care I love her... riley started to move around awaking and rubbing sleep from her eyes "good morning beautiful" I said smiling at her while watching her beautiful eyes looking up at me like a lost puppy made my heart turn into putty... sadly we got dressed and then got into Riley's car, when we arrived at school we kissed and got out of the car... andy running up to me and alex running up to her we all kissed our lovers and went inside me and riley went to her locker... we didn't see andy or alex anywhere so we kissed and everytime it surprised me, her lips always tasting like honey I added some tongue to our kiss when riley saw andy coming around the corner... she gave me some tongue and then pushed me away "hey Jessie and riley"

"hey babe" I didn't want mine and Riley's kiss to end but it did... I let a sigh at the thought of it, I pecked andy's lips and then we walked to class. when me and him were in our seats and I said... whispering "andy??" I said barley

"yes Jessie" andy said reaching for my hand but I gently pulled it away

"I- wanna break up with you.." I said barley bringing the words up

"it's okay can we still be friends?"

"yea" class was over and I went to go find riley, not seeing her I went outside to look for her car "GONE!!" I yelled, I walked to this house and opened mine and Riley's door "are you okay?" I asked I think scaring riley because she jumped and turned to look at me "no!!" she ran up to me and hugged me

"what's wrong beautiful?"

"same as yesterday but on top of that alex broke up with me and told everyone I forced her to be a lesbian" riley said crying into my shoulder, I lifted her face with my finger, whipped the tears off her face then kissed her vibrant redish pink lips I slid my tongue into her mouth and she did the same... but then she pushed me away "not right now okay"

"okay riley..." I said in an understanding manor but I felt my heart drop as I faked being cool... I don't really understand anything right now but I can tell riley is more confused then I am... just by the terror in her eyes... I looked at her phone sitting on the bed 'WTF' I was screaming in my mind the text said 'hey riley... i'm so so sorry for what I did to you, i'm coming over so we can talk' I wrapped my arms around riley and hugged her to try to comfort her, she looked at her phone and her slight smile faded as her face dropped "SHE IS COMING!! OVER!!" the door bell rang and riley opened the door "come in my room if you wanna talk" riley was really tough and crying made her feel weak so she never really did it... but she left alex standing in front of me and then alex walked into our room, I sat down next to riley "can we talk alone??" alex asked but I was not leaving so she just had to deal with it "no... whatever you have to say you say in front of him too!!!!"

"fine" alex said getting a little frustrated alex took in deep breathe and started talking "riley I wanna say sorry..."