Chapter four

Alex walked back to class... she walked up to riley "So I guess we ain't friends anymore??"
"No were not, not until you learn to treat girls... go to Zeck I don't need you!! I have jeesie!!" Riley said yelling in front of everyone out of frustransion ... when she second guessed what she said she knew what she said was right to say...

Jessie's P.O.V
The bell rang and I ran straight to andy's locker "hey" I blushed ready for our date feeling butterflies in my stomach "Hey jessie, you ready for our first date" he said smiling and some what blishing ... I started to think about riley 'oh shit... she probably feels so left out and left behind!!' I thought to my self... I turned to find riley walking out the school doors... I think andy saw the worried look on my face cuz he said "go talk to her... I'll wait" I ran up to riley telling her that I was gonna go on a date with andy and I'll be home later... she looked sad or mad either one or maybe both but I ran back to andy "I told her..."
"Let's go" he drove us to a park it wasn't loud it was peaceful nobody there but us... I gushed at the thought of us being alone "I brought a picnic" andy said pulling out a basket and blanket we flattened the blanket and sat on it... we started eating and when I was done... Andy kissed me i stood there wide eyes with shock then I started to kiss back... oh my god he is KISSING ME!!! I couldn't fight the urge to kiss him... so I let it happen I wanted it too... but what about riley... i don't know what to do riley is still in my head... Andy stops kissing me and says "what's wrong??"
"I'm just thinking of riley.... and how she must be feeling i don't know"
"I bet she's fine... it's just a date" andy said with his soothing words comforting me... he kissed me on the cheek and he drove me to riley's house after our date "Bye" I said kissing him and then getting out the car.