Chapter 2 - he told them.

Edd's POV:
————————————————————————
-now is my time to tell them, seeing no one is arguing and stuff..-

' ' * oh- uh- hey guys! Can I talk to you..? It's Important..' '

I asked, as Tom, Matt, and Tord agree- I sit down a small ways away from them. They seen how important it really is.

' ' *i've- been seeing a bunch of stuff recently and I don't know what to do.. you guys look so- different! It's hard to explain, I'm not calling you guys ugly or anything- I've just been confused.. I don't know how I'm seeing anyone differently- these visions are getting worse!' '

I exclaimed as Tom, Tord, and Matt looked at me with concern. They all looked at each other then back at me. Signaling me to continue.

' ' *tom looks different! It looks like his limbs are cut off - Tord looks different to, along with Matt!' '

I say as I curl up into a ball, then started to sob silently.

————————————————————————
Tom's POV:
————————————————————————
I am deathly concerned about Edd, along with Tord and Matt. When we all looked at each other, we knew instantly that what was gonna be said was super serious and not just a dumb prank Edd was setting up.

' ' * Edd, we understand your visions, and are willing to help.. we just need more Information, I'm not saying go into detail I'm just saying express how your feeling instead of telling is what you see.. it might help us understand better..' '

I say as I look over to Edd, crossing my leg over my other. Putting my hands into my lap.

————————————————————————
No one's POV:
————————————————————————
Edd was crying, Tom was trying to reason with Edd about Info, and Matt and Tord have absolutely no idea what to do. The four of them sat on the couch and silently listened as Edd went into the tiniest detail ever.

Edd: ' ' *I feel very scared, stressed, and unsure of what to do! It's like I'm oblivious to this!' ' Edd exclaimed, wiping his tears.

Tom: ' ' * alright, so your very stressed, scared, and oblivious. Okay.' '

————————————————————————
(Again)
No one's POV:
————————————————————————

How Edd started to see this stuff was when he started to randomly draw it. It always came out as weird or funky, but it shown something. It shown his true feelings.

When he seen Matt; Matt was faceless, his shattered mirror everywhere, glass everywhere and he was infinitely falling into oblivion. He didn't even know where he was anyway. All Edd was doing was watching what was going on with Matt. The faceless man, falling down with Edd, screaming "I'm to beautiful to die!!" Was dropped onto a stage and stood there in silence as people called him a freak and a castaway. When the faceless man tried to run; he never succeeded.

When edd saw Tom, he seen other versions of him ripping off his legs and eating them. (I know it's cannibalism please don't attack me wattpad 🥺 👉👈) Tom screamed in pain and was squirming, that's all edd had seen before he blacked out and woken up in a weird place watching over this. It was weird for him. The Tom was called "Rature Tom" and so would Matt and the others be called that, including himself. The other Tom's face was chainsawed off as he screamed in agony but no one came. And it was replaced with a black ibis of a black square. (For sensory reasons, so wattpad don't do this to me and it's canon)

And whenever he seen Tord, whatever happened to him was a mystery. No one knows. He just randomly started to form into a whole man that looked like a void with a question mark on his face. No one knows or understands how it got there, but it managed to. It was strange.

And whatever scared Edd after that, was left behind.

...

————————————————————————

Woah 646 words, I can make better after this.. this was wrote at 2:09 am at night, so I will post some more later. Thanks for reading!

-Thomas.