4- 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚 [𝑮𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆]

I'm in my room٫ lying down and staring at the ceiling. It's been at least a day or two sense her death٫ and I haven't slept in that time. Even though Wizard٫ Chilli Pepper٫ and Custard Cookie III have been coming in and out of my room I feel alone now.

I turn over onto my side and look over at my side table. There's some uneaten crackers on it٫ along with some milk. And a photograph. Of me and Strawberry.

It hurts seeing it. I don't want to remeber her. I know it sounds wrong but I don't.

In the photograph٫ we're both holding funnel cakes. She seems to be enjoying herself٫ and I'm holding the camera. I remeber that day. She was nervous to go to the fair٫ but after a bit of persuasion me and Wizard managed to convince her it wouldn't be that bad. And it was... amazing. We even got funnel cakes. She was so happy...

No. Stop. Focus on something else. You're going to start crying again. My eyes shift around the room٫ and I spot another photograph of Strawberry. This time she's in her gnome costume with Wizard. I remember I was the one taking the photo. It was halloween.

My eyes shift again٫ but no matter where I look٫ I can always find something that reminds me of Strawberry. I don't want to be reminded of her...

I feel tears start to roll down my cheeks. Now I'm crying again٫ great.

I turn back to the ceiling٫ closing my eyes and trying to sleep.

Even though I know I can't escape her memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Word count: 271]