when rogue meets alpha 04

HERES CHAPTER 4 :) 

sorry i havn't uploaded :/ 

JULIEE XX

CHAPTER 4

We were on our way to spanish when a thought suddenely flashed through my head...i have never don spanish before and the rest of the class would probably be experts at it. i admit that i am nevous. I want to go home. i thought to myself. so thats what i TRIED to do.He had such fast reflexes, he had hold of my hand and when i pulled out of his grip his hand shot out and pulled me back to him. confussion was clear on his face. "Whats wrong?" i really don't want to tell him. so i jast staired into space tring to ignore his question. When i tried to get free again he just pulled me to the side so that i wouldn't get pushed over by people walking to their next lessson.

Drake stood there looking at me. strange boy, strange strange boy. i said to myself in my head. ohh. I realised that he was still waiting for me to answer him. I was thinking of a way to get free. nope not gonna happen. i might as well answer it "Well,,,erm,,,i ...don't know...erm,,,spanish" He started to laugh. Why is he laughing, i have just told him that i don't know something and i don't do that very often. It was hard to say. I'm losing it, i feel like hitting him.

He probably saw the anger on my face because he stpped laughing. "I'm sorry" he appoligised "i wasn't laughing at you, i was just laughing at the fact that you were that worried about a spanish class, i will help you and i promise that no-one will laught at you." he explaing trying to convince me and it acctually worked.

When we finially got to the Spanish room which was like at the other end of the school Randy and Alice were there, this must be a lesson were together for. There was a seat by them so i started to walk over but only to get pulled back. i looked up at Dukes absoloutly beautifu......WAIT. No. NO. NOO. I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT!!! How in the wold could he make me feel like this?

He smiled. "will you sit with me please?" i didn't have time to think so i just nodded and followed him to the back of the class. Drake walked up to a desk that only had 1 spare seet.

"Move" i heard a shout/whisper. oh no that best not of come from Drakes mouth. i looked up suprise suprise he was standing there with a evil and twisted smile on his face. who does he think he is? i can't believe it he is such a dickhead! i looked at the boy who was quickly packing his things away and his expression looked scared.

"It's okay" i said to the boy. And both the boy and Duke turned to look at me shocked. "You can stay there" i said to the boy as nice as i could manage. i turned to look at Drake. "amd you are a fucking twat " Drake wasn't saying anything for a change. he still had hold of my hand, the boy was standing there not knowing what he was supposed to do. i looked at at and spoke as carmly as i could. "Let go" Drake smiled evily "No you stay, and you move now" he ordered both of us. The boy rushed moving all his things and i got a propper look of him and he had a 6 pack that you could see through his top, brown haid and green eyes. I only realised that i had been checking him out when Drake drowled lowly so no one else could hear and yanked me down into my seat. the lesson went by in a blur me sitting there doing absoloutly nothing while the teacher goes on and on and on in a launguage i don't understand. I had been giving Drake the silent treatment.

"I am going to come to you house every other night to tutor you, so you can catch up." i groaned. i had to put up with him enough here. It was lunch and as we were walking Drake started talking "Okay, okay, i'm sorry, i shouldn't of done that and i will never do it again" i smiled i was just about to cave and talk to him. "ok". Drake walked up to a group of people, all werewolves by the smell of it. great.(sarcasim) They were talking for ages and it was getting on my nerves. i wasn't hungry and i had managed to sneek past him. I sat under a tree sketching the forrest opposite me with my back to the school. 2 more lessons left. i heard a sick snaoe behind me and i jumped up as fast as i could to see a very pissed off Drake.

thanks for reading :)

Julie xx