when rogue meets alpha 07

Chapter 07

Hey guys this chapter isn’t the best or the longest I’ve done, sorryL

Enjoy anyway

JULIEE XX

KIM’S POV

I can’t believe he’s actually letting us stay at his house. I can tell he likes his sister by what he has just done. I was walking over to our car when it beeped telling me to hurry up; I gave them the finger then jumped into the backseat.

“Hey guys, I’m staying at Emily’s house tonight” they both looked shocked at me making a friend. They both nodded. When the car stopped I ran into the house to get all my stuff ready for tonight and tomorrow, I also grabbed some sweets and nail varnishes and other girly things like DVD’s and face masks.  I text Emily asking if she could ask drake if he could give me a lift because Ran and Alice have gone out and took the car. A couple of minutes later I got a text back saying ‘what’s your address?’ I text her it and within 5 minutes there was a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal a very handsome Drake.

“Hiya” I said

“Hey” he replied.

As we were walking to the car he took my bags and put them into the boot (trunk) of the car. Then he opened the passenger door for me. I flashed a grin and said “Tar lar” he laughed at that. I jumped in and he walked around and got in the driver’s side. The whole way to his house we were arguing over what radio station to put on. When we finally arrived at his house we hadn’t even listened to a full song on the radio.

“Dude that was so not cool, I wanted to listen to that” I huffed.

“So I wanted to listen to the other song” he huffed. I looked at the house for the first time only to realise the size of it was like 6x the size of a normal house. It was big enough to have like 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms if not more.

“Wow” I breathed out. He laughed at my reaction.

“C’mon Emily is waiting for you in the front living room” he led me to the first room on the right and there she was watching the Simpsons.  I ran as fast as I could across the room and sat on the floor and started watching the TV. I LOVE THE SIMPSONS. I wouldn’t be able to live without it. Drake started coughing so I couldn’t hear the TV. I growled.

“If you don’t stop coughing I’m going to lock you in the back garden like the dog you are” I spoke deadly seriously to him.

“Says the one who’s growling like a dog” he said as he walked up behind me and sat me onto the couch.  “I’m going to see how long the dinners going to be. Emily don’t leave this room unless you absolutely need to I don’t want to be hunting you 2 down when dinners done okay? She nodded without looking up from the TV.  I laughed at this, but it was a quick laugh because I snapped my head back towards the TV.

Thanks for reading <3

JULIEE XX