THE PARTY

****The party entrance was packed with huge lines waiting outside.****

"Hi, Eva, and Luna, how have you girls been?" the party guard asked. "I see, you girls got a new friend."

"Meet Remi," Eva said. "And she is too shy to approach strangers."

I think the guard was dumped or they did a good job on me.

We started drinking as soon as we walked into the club. As the night progressed and the cocktails flowed, I became aware of how long it had been since I picked up anyone. It was perhaps the longest time I had gone with someone. The guys were staring at me and eye fucking my body, particularly my round ass. I was dancing in a group with Eva and Luna. The men would repeatedly come and attempt to grind us.

"I was looking for someone to trick or trap, but it's tough to meet a man when you're thinking about seducing him."

After a time of dancing, I noticed a tall, good-looking, muscular black man, and we locked eyes. This gentleman was quite attractive. He was tall. His shirt was so tight around his body that I could see his muscles. He was a muscular man! I'm only describing him now as this is the first time in the encounter I took notice."

I was thinking, I can't look away when he eye-fucks me like this. It seems to me that looking away is admitting defeat. But staring into him like this makes me feel like his slut.

The girls were dancing to the finish, and they walked off the dance floor. But I waited for the tall guy to approach him. I was frozen to the spot, not knowing what to do next. Luckily, he took control with the same confidence with which he had interacted with me so far. And we danced for a while. Our dance was gradually growing more intimate and flashy.

"You're so good," Sam complimented me. "Hi, I'm Sam."

"Hey, I'm Remi," I tried to act normal, Eva and Luna said I talk and act like a girl, so I didn't try to push it. And I know they told me the truth since I was frequently misidentified as a girl. "And you know how to handle a girl, Sam." What was that? Did I just say that?

Our bodies were piled on top of one another in the club. Sam had his hands all over me. And it didn't bother me at all and I was thrilled and could feel Sam was growing with what I could feel grinding on my ass.

"Mmmh," I groaned and moaned softly.

Now I could take in even more details about Sam. He was tall and muscular, so tall! His looks, his smell, and his attitude were all so manly and, my god, I was hooked.

Sam ultimately reached up and grabbed my skirt. Taking hold of my ass cheeks. If the music hadn't been so loud, I could have heard his giggle when he noticed I was wearing a buttplug. His hands gradually began to probe my ass. Surprisingly, he hadn't made it to my front yet. He would have felt how soaked and hard I was if he had. And the astonished expression I was expecting.

"Do you mind if I take a look at your buttplug?" Sam asked and instantly popped it out of my ass. "Mmm, beginner's tools."

"Mmmmh...mmooaannn... Put it back," I said and that was a poor choice of words. Sam shoved it right back and made sure my prostate had some proper attention and then a different slutty side of me jumped out.

"Fuck...mmmooann...mmmmh, pull it out, please."

"Not so first, princess," Sam replied and started kissing me passionately. Sam knew exactly what he was dealing with, and I was just a little bunny who was manhandled by Sam. "Let's continue this in the ladies' room."

"No, gents room," I replied because Eva or Luna could lady's room. I don't want to be caught by them while making out with a handsome man like Sam.

"I'm not sharing you, babe," Sam replied, and then they steppedladies'the ladies' room. Sam's hands went straight to my buns, where he started squeezing and kneading.