Prologue

This is a follow-up story to What's Left Unsaid that takes place about 8 years later in 2014.

I wanted to continue the story with the same main character and her experiences. You don't have to read What's Left Unsaid to read this (it is a lot of Baji hee hee). I will try to provide any necessary background information before each chapter.

General overview of the past – Your senior year of high school your parents moved you from California to Japan where you met Chifuyu and subsequently Baji and others from Toman. You and Baji were crazy in love and Baji was supportive of your appetites... smoking, drinking, drugs, sex all the time, everywhere, including multiple threesomes with Chifuyu and group sex with Chifuyu, Kazu and Yuzuha.

You were also close to Mikey, Draken and Mistuya but especially Mikey. He liked to sleep next to you whenever he had chance, often jumping into bed with you and Baji at parties.

All of Toman calls you "Nishi" (meaning "west), a nickname Chifuyu gave you because of your American mannerisms.

You met Ran and Rindou when they rescued you from some other guys who were harassing you and got to know them very well at a party they had that same night. They were also there for you the night Baji died saving Chifuyu. After that you ended up back in California for college and after that you worked for about 4 years before deciding to return to Japan.

I will try to post chapters weekly but I find this more difficult to write so sometimes it might take 2 weeks.

Thanks so much for reading! 💜