Part 2

Did i over done it?🥲

___________________________________

"OH MY GOD!!"

"Hi, gorgeous." The now familiar man smiled to Jungkook, totally forgetting about his open pants. Jungkook immediately look the other way as he clenched his fist and scream mentally. He just saw the man's-

"Uh- can you possibly help me put this thing on?" Jungkook's brow furrowed as he felt his face heat up.

"P-put it on yourself. . . You're a g-grown man." Jungkook think its ridiculous to not reply, but its still the same by replying.

"But i don't know how to???" The man stated, more like asked. Jungkook pushed his lips together as he look around, looking if there's people around cause if there is, this is gonna be the death of him, out of embarrassment.

'Who the heck ask for help to put his pants on?' Jungkook thought.

There was a strange silence for a while but Jungkook decided to broke it by asking "Are you done now?"

"I guess." The voice replied. Jungkook slowly stand up and looked back at the man on the rock. Jungkook sighed in relief when he saw that he did put it on right.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?!" Jungkook got startled by the sudden outburst.

"W-what?"

"You're red! Oh my god, does it hurt? You're face is like. . . Burning!" The man exclaimed. Jungkook touched his face, it doesn't hurt- shit, he just saw him blushed like crazy.

"You're the first human i saw who's face is red like on fire, even the sun isn't out anymore." The man furrowed his brows. Jungkook stayed standing there, confused on how this man acts up.

"You must be confused. Oh! By the way, i haven't introduced myself to you. I'm Taehyung, the youngest prince of ocean blue s- o-oh, I'm t-taehyung." The man named Taehyung forced a smile. He hope he didn't just expose himself to this guy he saved weeks ago, his parents and brother won't like that.

"Oh. . . Nice to meet you too. I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook introduced himself as well. Taehyung smiled as he slightly clapped his hands, but then his eyes darted down to Jungkook's feet.

"What. . . are those?" He asked, confused. Jungkook cocked an eye brow, then looked down at his feet.

"Those are feet? Why can't you know that? You have yours too." Jungkook pointed Taehyung's feet. The confused one made an 'o' cute shape by his mouth before nodding his head.

"Uh- i have to go home now, i guess. You should too. . . Or what." Jungkook awkwardly said. He looked at Taehyung and noticed something. The glitters. . . It was gone. Well maybe it was all just cosmetics, after all.