Prologue

POV: 3rd person

It was the middle of the day at Hogwarts and a certain gryffindor was in his potions class. He was obviously distracted, looking at the wall with a look of uncertainty. His thoughts weren't confusing to anyone but himself. Harry happened to be thinking of a certain greasy haired professor with a cold personality.

Severus Snape.

Harry couldn't understand why he was thinking about the potions professor so much recently. It was almost like he-

NO! What was he thinking! He could not like his professor. It wasn't possible and quite honestly disgusting. That crooked noised snake was his fathers enemy, not to mention one of The Dark Lord's most trusted and loyal followers.

But he was somewhat handsome and Harry was almost positive that under that cold exterior of Snape's, he could actually have a heart. Then there was the fact that-

"Potter." he heard a rich voice call out his name. As he turned his head up to the front of the room, Harry saw the man that clouded his thoughts looking directly at him.

"Yes Professor?" harry responded back in a timid voice that he himself did not recognize.

"Detention with me tonight at 7pm in this classroom, don't be late." Snape said in a stern tone.

Harry already knew what it was for, so he didn't bother asking. He just looked at the man and nodded his head as a sign of understanding. The professor went back to teaching, but not before raising an eyebrow at Harry's odd behavior.

Harry zoned out again, but this time, he was looking directly at the professor as to not get into anymore trouble. Little did Harry know that Snape had a plan that would be put into action as soon as 7pm hits.

And boy oh boy was Harry in for a treat.

Chapter 1: 307 words

Authors Note
Heyo! This is a new story I'm starting that was requested by @Drarrylove1 and it's a snarry!! I've never written snarry before so bare with me on this one! Make sure to check out my other stories! One of them is a smutty two shot, but the other is a requested tomarry story! Thank u so much for checking out this story!
Author out~~