2.

Desiree p.o.v

Damn, I really thought that nigga roc was cute tho. Oh well, shame on a nigga who tryna run game. I went into my room to see my dad's hoe snooping around. "BITCH TF U DOING IN MY ROOM" "well, I just found THIS" she flashes a blunt in my face..... Dhea smirking like she had a sip of the new recipe for kool aid. "NIGGA THAT AINT EVEN MINES" she laughed. "That's not what your dad gon believe. Bets believe you will be out of here in no--" I didn't even let her finish. I went NYC on dat hoe cus thts how we do it. I uppercut her, smacked her, punched her eyes nd her nose.... that's not even hers. Smh bitch. I kicked her ribs. Blood was everywhere. "BITCH DONT FUCK WITH A CARTER!" Wait... did I just say carter? Bitch dropped kicked me into the floor. "NIGGA U WOULDA THOUGHT U GON BEAT ME BITCH" then daddy came. He looked around. Then his eyes turned blackish. "WTF IS GOING ON! DHEA GET OFF OF DESIREE! " dhea's scary ass got off. There was blood all on me but not mine. He grabs dhea's weave and dragged her out. "BITCH DON'T COME BACK!"

She ran back to the door. "Baby don't kick me out!!! It was all her your demon of a daughter " Dhea said running back. "I SAID GET THE FUCK.OUT MY HOUSE!!!!" He yelled some more. She flinched at his tone and ran out. He sighed and ran his fingers through his dreads. "You Aii?" he asked helping me up. "I'm good" I mumbled. His eyes traveled to the floor. I followed his eyes. It was on the blunt.

Shit.

"Who's is that?" he asked. "I don't even know what that Is" I lied. He looked me in my eyes and squinted his. I was cracking. "Ohhh is it getting hot or Is it just me" I said fanning myself. "lemme ask you again..... maybe the truth this time... who's is that" he said with a stern voice. "Umm " I trailed off biting my lip.. that's what I do whenever I'm thinking of a lie. "Umm" he mimicked. I roll my eyes. Fuck it.

"Its mine" I said bluntly. "You smoke lil girl" he asked. I nod my head. "And yo mama ain't do shit about this." he asked. "She shipped me out here." I replied plainly. "You know what just go to bed you got school tomorrow goodnight " he shut off my light and left the room.

Well then.

That was easier than I thought.

------

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell. I fall off my bed. "The fuck" I mumble. I stand up to see dad. "Good morning baby girl time for school" he said with a smile. I fakely smile and walk into my bathroom and get ready. I walk out and get dressed in white ripped skinny jeans with tights underneath, black tank top, black and white varsity jacket and my black and white Retro 12s. Simple but cute. I put my curly hair in a high bun and wrapped a black Bandana around it. No make up on except for mascara and lip gloss. I sprayed some Beyonce HEAT perfume and walked out.

I walk into the kitchen to see my dad. "I see that you clean up Well" he said. I spin around. "You like my swag Dont you " I said. He shook his head. "Anyways how am I getting to school." I ask. He picked up keys and threw them at me. I look at him confused. "There's a GPS in it, use it." I put my hands up in surrender. "Yo can I get some money " I ask. "Didn't I give you 50 dollars yesterday " he asked reaching in his wallet. "Ion know did you?" I ask smartly. He chuckle sarcastically and gave me another 50. I smirk and take the money. "Thank you daddy " I give him a kiss on the cheek. "Man get out here getting lip gloss on my cheek" I laugh and walk into the garage.

"DAYUM!!! how many cars does this nigga have" I say to myself. "Uhh " I mumble pressing the unlock button. A car door swings open. "Damn." I mumble again walking to it. It was a Baby blue Lamborghini. "THIS SHIT IS FYE! !!" I yell getting into it closing the door. I pull out the garage and drive to the nearest Starbucks.

-----

I get out and walk into Starbucks. I walk to the register and order a caramel cappuccino. "Yooooo that Lamborghini out there is sexy!!!!! who ever owns it got mula! !!!" someone yelled. I quickly turn around to see Mindless behavior and Diggy. I guess all the celebrities live out here. "That'll be 2.50" the cashier said. I nod and start to take out my money. "I got this." a familiar voice said. I quickly turn to see a fro this time. Well damn. "I can pay for myself but thanks anyways " I said taking a sip of my cappuccino and walking away. I walked outside to see the rest of there little crew sitting on a Benz next to my car. I press the button and the door swings open. I get into the car and close the door. "Ayo Desiree its me prodigy" he said. I rolled down the window. "Awl wassup Prodigy " I said smiling taking another sip of my drink.

"This is you" he said looking at the car. "Well my dad just gave me the keys so if it wasn't... it is now" I said smirking. He laughed. "Who ya daddy" he asked. "Wayne" I answered simply. He choked on air. I meshed my eyebrows together "You Aii?" I ask. "I'm good." he said catching his breath. "You sure." I stress. He nodded. "Well I gotta be at school. see you around Prodigy " I said whilst putting on my ray bans and pulling out driving like a maniac.

------

I made it too the school and parked next to the same Benz. What a coincidence. I grabbed my bag ,drink and keys. The door flew open and I got out. Everyone's eyes landed on me... AGAIN. "Awkward " I mumble to myself as I close the door and lock my car. I pull my shades up so they sit on top of my head. I make my way into the school. The little mindless clique was there.Damn I see these niggas everywhere. This time he with some colorful ass bitches. The one with the purple hair look cool tho.

"Yo wassup Desiree." Prodigy said. I nod my head toward him drinking more of my drink. "Hey prodigy " I said sweetly. The pink headed girl mugged me. I flipped her the bird laughing as I walked into this guidance office. I clear my throat she looked up. She was type young. Early 30s maybe.

"Hey uhm I'm new here from New York" I said sitting down. "Oh yess Desiree Carter right..." she asked. I nod. "Alright I just need you to pick 2 electives. and a sport" she said. "Umm you have dance and choir?" I ask. She nodded. "Now a sport" she said. "Um what do. you have available ....." I ask. "We have soccer, softball, volleyball, and cheer." she said. "Ill go with cheer" I said. "Okay tryouts after lunch" she said typing shit.on the computer then printing out a paper. "Here's your schedule " she handed me the paper. "Thank you" I mumble taking it and walking out. The halls were empty. I looked at my schedule 1st block ; Social studies... man its too early for this history shit.

I walk in and everyone stops and stares. You know what I'm getting tired of these niggas just staring. I look around and see these mindless niggas. That's pissing me off to. I hand the teacher my late pass. "Are you the new student" he asked. I nod my head. "alright class welcome Desiree Carter from New York your seat is in the middle of Chresanto and Ray please raise y'all hands." he said.

Roc and Ray raised their hands I nodded and sat next to them. "Ray rays the name swagg talking is the game would you like to play?" he asked. I look at him and just bust out laughing. "Is there a problem Desiree." the teacher asked. "Nah you good keep.teaching " I said. Ray laughed. I felt eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. I turn around. It was that Roc dude. "Wassup" he asked. "Hey" I replied simply turning back to Ray. "Aye Princeton what do you call a cheese that isn't yours." Ray asked. "What ray." he asked annoyed. "NACHO CHEESE NIGGA!!!!" he yelled. "Yo ass is so corny yo" I said laughing.

Maybe there should be more people like Ray and Prodigy in this school... they cool.

***-----

~AII THATS A WRAP FOR CHAPTER TWO. COMMENT VOTE FAN DO WHAT YALL GOTTA DO JAZMINE AND KAYLA OUT~