Chapter 3:

**This part will have alot of links and URLs, I really hope you dont mind because I cant stuff everything into the box up above.**

Amethyst's POV

The party. Personally, I dislike parties, your friends become drunk zombies that do things they would regret in the morning. You are left with passed out friends all over the place, and being somber, you have to do the cleaning. It was the same for all.

Well, now that it involves the supernatural, it should be a funnier story.

I was dressed in a black dress, with a red front clothed with black lace. It was absolutely lovely, and it was passed down in my family. I had a pair of red and black wedges on (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=53451644), and i was ready. Shelly offered to help me do my makeup, which consisted of smokey eye (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/48/33/02/4833025a0c1c302e7721c50d0ad8d147.jpg), lip gloss, and blush.

After making me look 'flawless', I helped Shelly as she was complaining about how she could not wear her dress, (http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/2039207758/Super-Sexy-Sweetheart-Beads-Red-Prom-Dress-2014-Chiffon-Split-Side-Long-Train-Fashionable-Prom-Dresses.jpg), so i had to help her in it and her really high heels (http://1800recycling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/shoes001.jpg), and I watched her stumble about with her makeup.

Waverly looked beautiful, in a sea blue dress with accents.

**Time Skip to PARTY!!**

By the time we reached the yacht, the party was full swing, with Shelly flirting with random dudes, and monsters of all kinds hanging out. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and watched from the shadows as Pickles went around with Fintan, Cupid stirred up some love mischief, how Shelly was flaunting her stuff, and how Lilly-Bella went about in pink like a real Princess.

I plopped my earphones on my ears, losing myself to the realm of music...

SPLASH! I had something wet splashed on me. Waking up with a jolt, I realised that everyone had stopped and was turned to the side of the yacht, about 1.5 m from my little hideout in the corner. I wrapped myself up in a cocoon of darkness and watched silently.

There was a jet of water and a really hot looking dude wearing white and a crown on his head appeared and stepped onto the yacht. My eyes widened-this must be the Mer Prince.

"Introducing Prince Riptide of the Mer Realm!"

"Carry on partying!" He announced.

He had dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes, and I could tell he had a muscular build. I was quietly drooling in my little hideout. "Where's Amy?" I silently cursed under my breath and tried to walk without drawing the attention of the Prince, and I escaped unscathed.

"Drink some, let loose!!" I could tell Shelly was really wasted, as she was slurring and couldn't stand upright. She stumbled over to Waverly, and spat, "Ohhhhhhhh hey little Puzzer, I didnt see you there, why not desssss-troying this drag of youas?"

With that, Shelly splashed a bottle of wine at Wave, causing it to spill all over her, and the momentum had Shelly tripping, ripping her dress to show her underwear that was neon pink, and flung her off the edge of the yacht. So much for an expensive dress.

Wave was covered in cuts and wine, and I was really tempted to drink her dry as Mer blood is really appealing. My thirst was flaring up. Oh no. I stuffed a piece of cloth ripped from my dress into my mouth as I struggled to help Wave with the glass pieces and blood.

After she was cleaned up, I sent her away and cleaned up the glass pieces with my bloodied hands. (Yes, i got cut while trying to help her).

So much for a party.