VegasPete One Shot

Note: Bold text means they are speaking in English.

---

"But why?" Vegas asks Pete for the nth time that morning while watching Pete bathe Venice in his mini bathtub.

Last night, after their blissful lovemaking, Pete convinced Vegas that they should go out the next day to spend quality time together. Vegas immediately agreed since spending time with Pete is so rare lately. They are both busy managing the minor family's businesses, plus the constant call from Tankhun demanding Pete to visit him even though Pete assures his former boss that he won't lose his favorite bodyguard even though he's not working directly with him.

But Pete didn't tell him last night that he'll spend quality time with Pete and their adoptive son/his half-brother, Venice. Since Venice came, Pete has been like a mother hen, taking care of him. Vegas thought that aside from work and Tankhun's demands to see Pete, Venice was taking Pete's time, which leaves Vegas having Pete when sleeping or work-related.

"Why not? It's a perfect opportunity for the three of us to bond," Pete said as he rinsed the soap off Venice, "Can you please get a towel?" he asked Vegas. Vegas, still annoyed, got Venice's towel from the drawer and spread it out with his two hands. Pete carries Venice, and Vegas covers Venice with the towel as Pete holds the child. They went out of the bathroom.

"Can we leave him here? Let Macau or Nop take care of him!" Vegas said as he picked up a clean baby blanket and laid it on the bed. Pete laid Venice there. "But I want to go out with you and Venice," Pete pouts unconsciously.

"Let's do it when he's bigger. Let's go on a date alone," Vegas was hopeful.

"Venice is growing so fast. I want a memory of us going out and spending time together like normal families do," Pete mutters while drying Venice's body with a towel. Vegas sighs. He can't win this fight.

Suddenly, Pete's phone rings. It was Porsche. Pete answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Yes, Porsche?"

"Pete, you're in charge of the shipment arriving from Japan next week, right?"

"Yes? What about it?"

"Are you busy? This will take a few minutes," Porsche said.

"Ohh. Hold a sec," Pete looks at Vegas, "Dress him up. Don't forget to put some lotion and powder on him. I have already prepared his carrier and his baby bag. And please wear something comfortable. I'll beat you if you wear your leather jeans and velvet polo shirts!" Pete said before picking up his phone and leaving the room. Vegas took a deep breath and sighed in frustration.

Vegas made sure Venice won't fall off the bed by putting pillows on each of his sides. He went to get clothes for Venice when he remembered something. Tankhun, his crazy cousin, once gifted Venice some dresses.

*Flashback*

"Khun Noo, these are dresses," Pete said while carrying the two-month-old then Venice, as he looked at six baby dresses with matching headbands and doll shoes.

"I know! Aren't they pretty?" Tankhun said proudly while Arm and Pol avoided the gaze that Vegas and Pete were giving them. Pete knows his friends did their best to stop Tankhun from buying these dresses. Still, we're talking about Tankhun Theerapanyakul here. He gets what he wants.

"Phi Khun, Vegie is a boy!" Vegas pointed out. Pete glares at Vegas. "Vegas! How many times have I told you that his name is Venice? V-E-N-I-C-E! Stop calling him Vegie!" Pete hissed, but Vegas just shrugged at him.