Alpha's Alpha (Bottom Scott / Top Isaac)

On one late night at the McCall Pack house, everyone was gone. Lydia was out with her two daughters Rhyme and Harmony, Malia and Kira were taking their son Jed to a late movie, and Derek and Eli never lived with them. But while the house was empty, Scott and Isaac thought they can have some fun. In the living room while the tv is playing Scott is sitting on Isaacs' lap moving his hips as they kiss passionately, sloppy, and wanting more of each other.

"God I need you so bad" Scott says.

"I bet you do... You slut"

Scott loves being called slut by Isaac, he likes to know that he is owned by Isaac and he will never forget it.

Isaac yanks Scott off his lap with his arms and he stands up.

"You are not gonna say anything" Isaac commands.

"Yes sir" Scott obeys.

Isaac grabs Scott by the top of his shirt with his left hand and drags both of them into their room. When they get into Isaac's room, Isaac slams the door shut pushing Scott to the door.

"This is why I love when the house is empty, I can hear you scream my name" Isaac says.

Scott smiles as Isaac bolt towards him with their lips cashing into each other before Scott can say anything.

"Shirt off... NOW!" Isaac yells.

Scott doesn't move.

"No"

"No?" Isaac asks.

"You heard me"

Isaac rips Scotts' long red sleeve shirt looking at his abs in the process.

"I am so happy that you are mine"

Scott can't help but smile as he kiss Isaac back feeling Isaac do the same. He feels Isaac's member and he grabs it with his right hand.

"A little hard down there. Don't you think?" Scott asks.

"That's because you make me hard, every time I look at you, I can't help but get hard" Isaac tells.

Scott raises one of his eyes brows as he removes his underwear, jean pants, and throws his tore up shirt in a corner.

"Your turn"

Isaac does the same as Scott as Scott watches without blinking.

"You know you are supposed to be blinking, right?" Isaac asks.

"Then I'll miss the show" says Scott.

"On. Your. Knees." Isaac commands and Scott obeys.

As Scott is on his knees naked in front of Isaac who is also naked. Isaac is rubbing his thumb all over Scotts' bottom lip.

"Is this how I need to treat my Alpha", Isaac says seductively and rough. Just the way Scott likes it

"Yes. Fuck your alpha until he treats your right" Scott commands Isaac needing and wanting him.

Isaac smiles.

"Oh I will"

Then the door opens.

"Hey, movie night?" Stiles asks.

They both turn their head at the exact same time to see Stiles who they had forgotten was still home.

"Oh shit. I am so sorry" Stiles says walking out the room shutting the door.

"Use protection, and DON'T GET PREGNANT"

The two men had no choice but too laugh.

"Lets get dress" Says Scott.

"Fine, but keep your shirt off. I want to think about your abs bouncing as you jump on my dick" Isaac says.

"I will" Scott says walking out the room as Isaac watch him leave looking at his ass.

"You're staring"

"No, I'm not" Isaac hurries and looks away as he looks for his clothes.