Lustful Friends (Bottom Isaac / Top Scott)

AP biology, Scott's most important subject. He needed it to get himself into college, to become a Veterinarian, but the work load was too much. He found it difficult to focus on school and work. His current relationship with him mum was non-existent, and the fact that his pack was always getting into trouble didn't help either. He wanted nothing more than to protect each and every one of them. Scott didn't stop trying at school though, and he now found himself locked in his room to prepare for the upcoming test.

The night was cold and the weather forecast said severe thunderstorms and harsh rain which didn't help him focus at all, but he couldn't afford to fail. Scott was nearly half way through the chapter when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in, mom." said Scott.

Scott heard the door open, but no one spoke which got him curious. When Scott turned he was shocked to see Isaac standing in the door way, dripping wet. He could instantly tell that something was wrong.

"Ah, I was wandering if I could ask a favour?" asked Isaac.

Isaac stared at Scott, neither of them spoke a word. Isaac was scared, he never meant to be, his whole life he has lived in constant fear of the people around him, like his father and now perhaps Derek.

"What happened?"

"Derek, he..." a long pause came across them. Tears started to swell in Isaac's eyes. His mind couldn't take much more abuse, he didn't know what to say to Scott nor what to think himself.

"Hey...It's ok, talk to me. I'm here for you Isaac, always." said Scott.
He grabbed Isaac and moved over to his bed. Isaac sat still and didn't talk, which worried Scott.

"Look at you, you're drenched. Have you got any other shirts?"

"No, they all got wet in the rain." Isaac said softly.

"Well I'll give you one of mine."

Scott walked over to his closet and pulled out the first thing he could find. When he turned back, Isaac was shirtless. Scott couldn't help but admire the beautiful boy sitting in front of him. He was mesmerized by the sight, and almost couldn't understand how anyone would want to hurt him.

Scott zoned out at the sight of Isaac spectacular shirtlessness, so much that he didn't realize that Isaac was staring at him with a shocked look on his face.

"Uh, can I have some pants as well?" asked Isaac. He started worrying that he might be asking too much of Scott. He had just dropped into Scott's room, started crying, absolutely drenched and with no explanation to that, and now he is asking favours. Scott snapped out of his trance and looked back up at Isaac, and smiled.

"Of course you can, and if you need a place to stay I can help with that too."

Isaac wasn't used to the amount of kindness Scott was showing him, he didn't know what to say or do that would repay him.

"I don't know what to say Scott, thank you. Please...if there is anything I can do, anything at all..." Isaac asked. Scott instantly shook his head, there was nothing Scott wanted. He was there to help his friends when they needed it and all. Both teens sat on Scott's bed, and after a while of talking to Scott took Isaac to his room.

"If you need anything, you know where I am. I don't care what it is, if you need me just ask, ok?"

"Okay, thank you Scott" replied Isaac. Scott left the room and headed back to his, Scott was fully distracted now about what happened to Isaac. He couldn't focus on school and just the thought of what Derek had done angered him, after a while battling his thoughts Scott decided to go to bed.