Your Enemies Are My Enemies

(The Next Morning)

Jimin woke up as the rays of the sun hit his face. He rubbed his eye gently as he tried to push his sleepiness away, with a soft turned of his body he tried to reach for Jungkook but the bed on his side was empty. His face showed a hint of sadness and emptiness, he couldn't believe Jungkook would leave him alone that morning, maybe it was the fact that they had spent such an intense night and his body was just missing the warmth that had surrounded his body for hours. Maybe he was just being needy and clingy or maybe he just hoped Jungkook would wake him up with cuddles and kisses.

As if in on cue a knock was heard at the door and Jimin answered with a simple come in. He sat down on the bed and sure enough his lower back hit him with a force of pain. He grunted a bit but managed to sit upright as Taehyung walked into the room with a tray of food. "Good morning boss" Taehyung said with a smirk making Jimin furrowed his brows unsure of why Tae was calling him like that.

"What's wrong with you this morning" Jimin replied instead. "What do you mean? Mr. Jeon left clear instructions that breakfast should be brought up to you and he said you should be treated like his queen... he woke up extra cheery this morning, he had a big smile on his face only stating that he had the most amazing night of his life last night when Yoongi asked him". Taehyung reached Jimin's bed quickly and placed the tray down on his bed as he also took a seat on the corner. Jimin was blushing like a tomato, he wanted to bury himself behind the covers that laid on top of him.

"The boss wanted one of the maids to bring you breakfast but I insisted I wanted to do the honors.... Chim.... I just want to say thank you... for saving me, you protected me and saved my life, I will never forget what you have done and neither will anyone else, I just want you to know that my loyalty does and will always lay with you and the boss, I promise to always protect you and be there for you" Tae Tae stated as he tried to dry some of his spilling tears. "Ohhh tae tae!! You don't have anything to be thankful for, you are my best friend, my brother.... I will always be loyal to you too, I love you so much Tae bear!!! Come here give me a hug" Jimin ordered as he reached for Tae and pulled him softly into his embrace. "Now why don't you share this breakfast with me and tell me where my master is" Jimin said as he gently pulled away and grabbed the coffee that was on the tray. "he is taking care of some business.. the one that was pending from last night" Tae answered as he grabbed the other coffee on the tray, Jimin stopped his actions for a second and narrowed his eyes as he understood what exactly Jungkook was taking care or off, or in this case... who.

"Ohhhh I see, well what should we do until he returns then?" Jimin asked with a small smile. "Shopping?" Tae recommended as his eyes shined brightly at the idea of spending money and doing the second thing he loved the most, the number one thing he loves doing the most of all was his Hobi daddy.

"I-I don't have money" Jimin replied with a pout as he looked down embarrassed. Tae was quick to giggle and pulled out of his pocket a black card and placed it on the tray. The younger's eyes widened as he saw his name perfectly embedded on the corner of the card. "What is this?" He asked as he took the card and placed it close to his face as if making sure the name on it was really his. His heart skipped a beat when he read it aloud.

Jeon Jimin

"When the boss was leaving I told him that I wanted to take you shopping and he ordered Namjoon to provide you with your own personal black card to get whatever you wanted, it only took an hour for Namjoon to get it and now here it is, Mr. Jeon has directly connected this card with his personal account, which means that you have access to all of boss's money" Taehyung said casually and Jimin's heart began to pound out of his chest.