Consequences

Authors Note: This AU is inspired by a story from Dailous along with stories made by BloodRave9, ahmadnazem and MarcRios6.

Clarification:

1: The story is adapted from many versions of Peter Parker, and all the events that happened related to Peter will be in a single timeline.

2: The timelines will be altered to suit the narrative.

3: In this fanfic I will change the attitudes of multiple different characters.(If you've read many fanfics like this you'll probably know who I'm talking about)

4: Some of the relationships have been changed between Peter and his partner.

5: Peter has also dated more women in this fanfic.

6: Franklin and Valeria are a bit aged down/up, just to fit the narrative.

7: The timelines wont make sense here so please just stick with it.

8: Oh and before I forget the first few chapters will be kinda boring, but please still stay.

XXXX

New York City...

New York what used to be a happy city with clean streets, low crime rates and happy citizen, has now become the exact opposite....

Streets are filled with the bodies of human, mutant and inhuman alike.

Thugs are destroying buildings and robbing banks. Supervillains, are roaming the streets doing what they please, as they're beating the shit out of the heroes that are supposed to be protecting them.

Right now New York is split in 2, one end is held by HYDRA, A.I.M. The Hand, The Sinister Six and many more criminal organizations, while the other is held by The Avengers, X-Men and The Fantastic Four, who are struggling to even hold it.

The people would cry out for help but no one was there to help them as an explosion from The Hobgoblin, killed them, The Sinister Six were robbing banks freely with no one to stop them especially not the so called Amazing Spider-Man and The Avengers who could not believe that they had lost time and time again to those six.

Where was Spider-Man one would ask?

Well nobody knew were he was. After the truth about The Superior Spider-Man came out, the heroes and civilians regret how they treated Peter more so a certain redheaded actress and a Black Cat, both of whom ridiculed and attacked Peter.

Even JJJ printed that they needed Spider-Man and apologized but it was too late. No matter what he was not found. Mutants and Inhumans were gunned down and killed, this made the X-Men and Inhumans regret betraying Spider-Man.