ANOTHER random OC oneshot

Warning: child abuse
For -_Sher-Loki-_

Kevin sobbed as he was locked in the closet as punishment for crying during a beating. He had been in there for two hours now, and still couldn't quiet his cries. 
    "Shut the fuck up!!" The foster 'father' screamed at him.

Kevin eventually managed to stop crying, but only because this man was utterly terrifying, especially to an eight year old boy. Eventually the man let him out, pulling on his hair as he did so. 
     "There. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Kevin took a shaky breath and shook his head. The man smirked.
    "Good boy. Now come downstairs, hm? You need to cook dinner." Kevin nodded and looked down.
     "Yes, daddy." The man suddenly slapped him, making the poor boy whimper.
      "I am not your fucking father. /He/ doesn't give a shit about you, and neither do we, or anyone in your life."

     "Bah-But the necklace…"
     "B-b-b-but the necklace!" The man mocked.
      "Do I look like I give a fuck about that shit? Huh, [R slur (one towards natives)]?" Kevin looked down sadly, the man just pulling him downstairs, gripping his arm so tightly that his nails dug into his skin.

Once they had reached the kitchen, the man threw him against the floor roughly. 
    "Now make some soup. That shouldn't be too hard, hm?" Kevin sniffled and nodded, starting to cut up some vegetables. He then accidentally cut himself, but he had learned to force himself not to cry when that happened. But what really made his heart sink was when he accidentally dropped a piece of carrot.

The 'mother' saw this and stormed up to him, furious. Kevin started shaking, looking up at her in fear.
    "Arm!" 
Kevin shakily held out his arm, watching as she took out the man's belt, starting to hit his arm repeatedly until it was bleeding. The foster parents' biological children were watching, laughing at him.

Once the punishment was over, Kevin went right back to work, calling everyone through once he was done. He set the table and served everyone food, already knowing he wasn't going to get any himself. He sat down anyway, the man almost immediately getting angry.
    "No! You sit on the floor! How dare you fucking think you had any right to sit with us."

Kevin sniffled and did as he was told, the kids laughing at him again. He crossed his legs and looked away from everyone eating, starting to get really hungry. He hadn't eaten anything all day, and yesterday he only had a piece of bread. 
    "..I'm hungry," he whispered hesitantly.

The woman rolled her eyes.
    "So fucking ungrateful. We clothe you, put a roof over your head and feed you plenty. You're a spoiled brat, this is why nobody wants you." Kevin couldn't help but cry.
    "Alright, I've fucking had it with you," the man went over and picked Kevin up by the hair, making him cry out in pain.

    "You're not getting any food tonight so you can forget about that," he started dragging him up the stairs, making the poor boy start screaming.
      "After your spanking you're going right back into the closet and staying there for the night. Do you understand me?!"

Kevin just kept crying and begging.
   "No...Pah-please, I-I'm a good boy, I-I swear, please.. "
   "Nope. I've made up my mind."
   "N-No! I'll be good, I-I swear..I'm a good boy…'M not bad…"