ISHQ-E-JUNOON PART II - MEET THE RAIZADA BROTHER'S PART I....

Hola everyone... Hey guys here i am with the very second chapter of my oops I mean are very own & newly created story ISHQ-E-JUNOON PART II... See guys I am again saying it, this story is really close to my heart so if you like it then please do comment on chapters to encourage me & ya please yaar do not forget to vote... See this story is new so it needs your votes alot.... Yaar why don't you vote... Don't you even have some time for your innocent hardworking writer... Can't you spare 5 seconds & spend it on voting for chapter... See it won't even take a penny nor will take much time of your more than some 5 seconds so why not to do it... So after all thd non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) & useless chapar-chapar ( blabbering ) of mine which must had been caused you headache by time now... Don't say no as I know it because I did it intentionally😉... Okay without westing your further more precious time ( which I already did 🤭) in my non stop useless talks which will make you hell irritated ( which you are by time now..) & frustrated ( which you will become by the end of chapter....) Let's start reading with the new chapter of ( your going to be very favorite story ) ISHQ-E-JUNOON named MEET THE RAIZADA BROTHERS PART I... SO HERE WE GO....

Jo jalaataa hai kisiko,
Khud bhi jalta hai jaroor hain...
Kyun ki yaad rahe janab,
Shamma bhi toh jalti hi rahi hain,
Parwana jal jaane ke baad...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW :

HERE AT THE SAME TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE IN AUSTRALIA MELBOURNE :

It was seen that in a big 80 floor lavishing glass building, a man in his early 30'S wearing a jet black tuxedo suit had been seen seating on a head chair in a meeting room in front of the projector while explaining the things to other men's in tuxedo's present in the same conference room seating on their respective chairs while hearing him explaining everything keenly...

Man : If we follow this mechanism then our AR group of company will make 10 times more profits than we already do, which will be approximately worth 20 billion where as out current profit net worth is 2 billion... Your call MR. SHAHIR....

He finished while pointing towards a man in his early fourties wearing blue tuxedo seating in the opposite direction seat to him... Hearing it that man smiled at him proudly & eveyone started clapping for him, after seeing his excellent performance, banging their palms on the conference room table... That man MR. SHAHIR got impressed with that black tuxedo suit man's presentation & told him in an impressed voice filled with excitement while looking at him with eyes filled with respect & admiration...

MR. SHAHIR : MR. ARAV, I am very much impressed with your presentation & our company will feel really lucky to sign this deal with your AR groups... We are glad to work with you, Our SR enterprises would love to not only sign this deal with you but many more upcoming projects... We are looking forward to work with you more & to sign more big & new projects with you...

He finished with a hopeful look on his face to which that black tuxedo suit man whom now we know as MR. ARAV smirked at him wolfishly & opened his mouth to say something but before he can even utter a single word he was cutted off at the start only by the sound of door opening as all of a sudden with a whoosh of air the door opened wide with a this & his assistant barged inside the conference room hurriedly without taking his permission... Without caring about anyone or thinking about anything in the world he rushed towards his boss while calling him in a panicked voice instead of giving greetings to him & looking at him with worry filled eyes as if he just got a news of tsunami....

Assistant : ARAV BOSS...

He called him panting & hugging profusely as if he just assended the stairs of all 80 floors of that building to reach the conferance room... Seeing this that man in black tuxedo MR. ARAV his BOSS frowned deeply... His behaviour irritated him so turning towards his assistant sharply ARAV asked him in a stern yet cold husky domineering voice while looking at him with intimidating eyes, his aura screaming danger & authority waving out from his body filling his surrounding with a tension..