ISHQ-E-JUNOON PART II - MEET THE RAIZADA BROTHERS PART II....

*This update is a new year & Christmas gift for ISHQ-E-JUNOON fans from their lazy, crazy yet cute & hardworking kiya's side*

Hola everyone... Hey guys here i am with the third chapter of my oops I mean are very own & newly created story ISHQ-E-JUNOON PART 2... So without westing any precious time of yours & making you impetiant by keeping you waiting for long let's start you favourite work reading with the new chapter of ( your going to be very favorite story ) ISHQ-E-JUNOON PART II named MEET THE RAIZA BROTHER'S PART II... SO HERE WE GO....

Pahado se bhare raste the,
iss baar nah hi bandishe nah hi fansle the,
dil ke armano ki kadar kuch iss tarah hui ki,
nah hi joro ko jhund tha nah logon ke kafile the...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

HERE AT THE SAME TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE AUSTRALIA, MELBOURNE :

It was seen that in a large 60 floor glass building facing the ocean, on the 60th floor in a large ravishing manshion like floor which was painted with dark blue colour & was decorated with furry red coloured carpets on floor & shinny white chandelier on ceiling with bright ocean blue & purple coloured lights, many expensive vases carrying pink tulips & purple orchids in them,  & golden white stairs decorated with white lily flowers which was going upstairs in a two floor bedroom... In that bedroom on a king sized round shaped bed surrounded with white transperent curtains around it, A man in his early 30'S had been seen romancing with a girl in her late 20'S... He was laying over a breathless her & they both were making out hungrily.... Both of thems cloth were laying here & their one floor... They both were lost in their session, crazily fulling their desire that's when a phone which was placed on the side table of bed started ringing loudly... Hearing the phones constant ringing which disturbed them, it irked that man & an irritated he cursed out loudly in frustration....

Man : What the fuck... Now who the actual fuck is it... Who is inviting his own death by calling me at this hour & disturbing me & my LOVE...

He cursed bringing out his head from that girls hair.... Hearing his non stop cursing & frustrated self that girl underneath him composed her breathless self & asked him softly in a groggy voice with a tired look in her eyes, still panting heavily...

Girl : What happened ADVAY???

She asked while placing her paln on his cheeks & caressing his face softly with her thumb sensually... Feeling her soft touch & hearing her question ADVAY turned his head towards her & nuzzling her nose with his, he answered her in a anger filled voice with frustration clearly visible as day light in his eyes...

ADVAY : Nothing ADYA someone wants to die...

He said feeling irrited & rising his head up, got down from bed or should I say her... Hearing it ADYA who's cheeks had turned scarlet red by now realising the state she is in, quickly pulled the coveres up till her neck... Covering herself fully to hide her body from his hungry predatory gaze, she looked in another direction & while fixing her hairs, she scolded him in a stern voice...

ADYA : Shut up & pick the call up BABY,  it can be somthing important...

She said thoughtfully.... Hearing it ADAVY grunt unhappily while moving towards his cloths which were laying on floor....

ADVAY : Fine BABE...

Saying this he buckeled up his jeans & an frustrated he moved towards the side table to take the call... He opned his phone & looked at the screen only to find his man in command, right hand cum assistance name flashing on it.... Seeing it he grunted grumpily...