Moments a One Direction fanfic

Georgie's POV

"Wake up it's Christmas!!" I shouted trying to wake my parents, I am so exited even though I am 19!

"Go away!!!" my dad shouted.

Unlike him my mum was starting to get up.

"Fine we're getting up just go downstairs, we have a very important present for you and your sister!" my mum said stretching and climbing out of bed.

You are properly wondering what my Sisters name is it's Kellie and she's my twin sister we are not identical at all but we were born at the same time she is older than me by 10 minuets. She has her hair dyed a reddy purple and she also had a blond strip. My hair is my natural brown.

Anyway, I ran downstairs to a very tired Kellie drinking tea and eating toast, she wasn't a morning person at all!!

" Morning" I said literally bouncing on my seat so exited about Christmas, I know it sounds weird but I love Christmas!!

My Mum came walking down the stairs with lots of presents "Do you want any help with the presents?"

" No thanks you main present isn't rapped and I don't want you to see it yet" she replied quickly, not wanting me to see any of them.

"Okay, Georgina, you can have the first present because you look like your gonna burst from excitement!" Mum said handing me a present.

I opened it and it was strainers. I thanked her and she gave me a bag of presents from 'santa'.

After all the presents were open I went and had a shower and put on my new clothes I got and perfume. When I arrived back downstairs all my relatives were there whispering about something when they saw me the stopped and turned to face me.

Mum broke the silence " I will go get Kellie we have your main present for both of you!" with That she ran off.

When she came back down with Kellie she handed us something in un envelope I opened it and it was 1D concert tickets front row with VIP back stage passes!!! Kellie screamed for excitement and was crying from happiness and I passed out!

When I came around I saw I was lead on my bed. I went downstairs and said " what just happened?!?!?"

" we just gave you One Direction concert tickets front row with VIP back stage passes and you passed out!"my nan replied.

I began smiling and then I asked " when is the consert and stuff?"

"Tomorrow" my mum replied

"yes" I shouted and ran upstairs to get my clothes ready for tomorrow. When I came back down my mum also said "And you can also pick 3 other friends to take with you, that can be there

Christmas present from you!!"

"yes!! I am going to take Gemma, Dillilah and Becky!! I will phone them now!"

Gemma, Dillilah and Becky were my 3 best friends and were also friends with my sister who hangs out with us too cuz she is the same age! We call our selfs directioners 1. Cuz that's what we are 2. We love 1D and 3. It's a cool name!

When I told them the started screaming in my ear loudly and it hurt!!

The day of the concert!

Kellie, Gemma, Delilah, Becky and I climbed in to the back of my mums car. All the way we played One direction my favourite song is I would I got to listen to it first because I chose them to come with me! "Niall is the hottest!" Gemma shouted "

" Harry's the hottest" I shouted

" Louis is!" my sister shouted!!

" Zayn is" Becky screamed