15.Unwanted guest

When Jungkook was in shock while he encountered his face instead of God's face. He couldn't get what's happening, He was confused , so he cought zjimin by his back neck while he tried to sneak out of thr room.

" What is this??? Explain.."

" It's a long story Jungkook... "

" Brief it..."

" I'm writing a book on that... ' the origin of Kookiesm ' I'll get a free copy for you when it get published... Now let me go"

Tae couldn't control his giggles, when Tae tried to tackle Kookie Jimin somehow escaped. Tae convinced Kookie, that it was just a joke. Who is Kookie to speak against cute pleading Taehyung. He just adored Tae's explanation.

After sometime...

Jimin and Jungkook came down first to avoid unwanted talks and Tae came after some time. Eon and Che were discussing something and when they saw Jungkook , Eon runs to him.

" Sir...?? You are here?? We were searching for you and thought you got lost or left early... Where were you??"

" I was in the garden with Jimin... "

" Ohh!!! Jimin?? So... You and Jimin... Thick friends in Japan?! "

" Yeah!!! Good friends... Just lost contact after he got transferred here.. "

" We are Jimin's friends too.... We are his friends in college... Can we be friends.."

" Yeah!! Why not... But first let's complete our training... Then let's talk about being friends.. And.... 'Third hottie' is not my name.... I prefer you calling me 'sir ' even in my absence"

" Sorry sir.. "

" Dont repeat it... " Jungkook sternly says

Rude!!

Still hot!! Should not give up on him...

Eon didn't expect this from Jungkook, she was kinda shocked to hear Jungkook's words. She thought like every other man Jungkook will fall for her beautiful face, but he proved her wrong.

" Hi nerdy..... Long time no see... I thought you and Jimin are busy with your shoe business... You are home too??!! Ahh!! What a sight..!!"

A boy with loud irritating voice entered their living room. Jungkook didn't liked the tone he talked to Tae in front of him . The boy looks like Tae's age, very young but Jungkook didn't like the attitude of the boy..

" Who is this Asshole?? " Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ears...

" Tae didn't told you?? He is Zen... As you said he is real asshole.. Zue's boyfriend... Kinda"

" Kinda boyfriend..? "

" Zue love him... As far as I know.. She truly love him... He is... I doubt he even respect her... I can't even say that Zue bitch deserves him... Even she don't deserve this douche bag... "

" Why?? "

" He is such a flirt... Once he tried to... No no... It's not my place to say this... Ask Tae... And don't talk to that idiot.. Waste of time" Jimin says..

" I think... I need to have a small talk with him... But later may be.. " Jungkook says..

" Hey Jimmie... Awww!!! You are cute and hot.. Gimme a chance babe... I'll make you feel goodddd!!! " Zen whispers near Jimin's ears while displaying friendly smile to Jungkook..

" Go to hell" Jimin snapped

" You caught a hot man.. I see... Who is he..? "

" He is my brother... Don't show your cheap attitude here... He is a guest here... " Jimin says..