38. Rock star

Taehyung who escaped from Zen headed straight to Jungkook's office but seeing angry Yoongi exiting his office , Tae stood in his place and decided to meet him later . Zen also saw this, but didn't mind stoping near Jungkook's office.

Jungkook totally confused about the whole incident , didn't know how to proceed with Yoongi about Tae.Unlike buisness family is never an easy thing for Jungook . He left early from office without meeting Tae or Jimin..

Evening..

Jimin and Taehyung wondered why Jungkook didn't pick their call or never talk to them after Yoongi's visit. They just received a message from Lisa that Jungkook is busy with the personal work. So they didn't disturbed him.

Jungkook came to Seojoon house around 6.30pm , he wanted to surprise Tae so he asked Seojoon not to tell Taehyung. With the permission of Seojoon , Jungkook reached the second floor of the home where Jimin, Tae, Zue and Ann rooms are in.

Jungkook already know Tae's room decided to knock at the door and surprise him with Flowers and treats, but when he tried the knob just to make sure it's locked, the door opened .

Loud music welcome Jungkook, Tae is in the middle of changing his dress, but when he heard his favourite song he started to dance just with his shirt on. He took his remote control and pretend like he is singing and dancing for the song.

Tae didn't notice a full grown man standing near the door, he just twist , turned and jumped on his bed singing like a rock start. He rolled jumped and rotated his head in rounds...kneeling on his bed .

Tae shouted from the bottom of his stomach rotating his head multiple times and did all the sexy pose singing to the opposite person to 'run him like a river

Tae shouted from the bottom of his stomach rotating his head multiple times and did all the sexy pose singing to the opposite person to 'run him like a river.. ' ' choke him until vein start to shover..'thinking there is no one else in his room other than him.

Jungkook's eyes widened on hearing those sinful words from his cutie pie's tender lips..

Jungkook jaws dropped to floor on seeing the crack head dancing in front of him, sexy alright but Tae displays a pure crack head energy jumping on his bed and twisting and twerking.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Like a river, like a river, sh-
Shut your mouth and run me like a river

How do you fall in love?
Harder than a bullet could hit you
How do we fall apart?
Faster than a hairpin trigger

Don't you say, don't you say it
Don't say, don't you say it
One breath, it'll just break it
So shut your mouth and run me like a river

Shut your mouth, baby, stand and deliver
Holy hands, will they make me a sinner?
Like a river, like a river
Shut your mouth and run me like a river
Choke this love 'til the veins start to shiver
One last breath 'til the tears start to wither
Like a river, like a river
Shut your mouth and run me like a river