"you're my new pillow." [ ❥ ]

Rocker watches with amusement as you trundle around the bedroom, already half-asleep as you get ready for bed. You let your clothes pile on the ground as you undress, trading them for one of Rocker's hoodies as he settles in under the covers and pulls them back for you.

You climb in with a yawn, leaning over to flick off the lamp on your nightstand as Rocker does the same. When you turn back to him, he's propped up against the pillows with him arm outstretched to you as he grins. More than happy to take him up on that offer, you shuffle down the bed and all but dive into his embrace - tucking your head under his chin, you curl into his bared chest and throw an arm across his torso as you swing one of your legs over his. In the end you're pretty much laying on top of him, to which he laughs.

"What?" You ask confusedly, looking up at him as he grins. He shakes his head at you and you slap lightly at his chest in tired annoyance. "Come on! I've just come off a double shift, I deserve a little rest."

"I'm not arguing with that, babe." He reassures, rubbing a hand up and down your back as he pulls the covers up over you. His other hand goes to the leg of yours that's thrown over him, resting his hand on your thigh where the hem of his hoodie stops and trailing a fingertip down the underside of your thigh absentmindedly. "I'm just wondering if you need to get that rest while on top of me?"

"Yes." Is your answer as you curl closer into him, smiling against his skin as you grow warm under his touch. "You're my new pillow."

Rocker kisses the top of your head and smiles as he feels you grow lax against him, and your breathing begins to even out as he speaks softly. "I 'spose I can live with that."