Chapter 2: My first kiss???

Hey this is the second chapter... Enjoyzzzz...

Kim Eun Rin's POV.

Suddenly I saw something.... A picture of a family. But... Is this really his family? They look alike but... There's a man who is really fury and he has a pair of red eye. It's the same with a boy who looks really like Sehun. And another boy which I can tell is Sehun, is also a little bit fury and also have a pair of red eye and he have... Fangs.

There's also a woman who have fangs but green eyes, a girl who is also fury and have red eyes and lastly a girl with fangs and green eyes. What are They? Wait, I feel like I have met one of them.. But where and when? I try to remember it when suddenly Se Mi enter the room.

"Hey are you okay? You took so long at the toilet and I'm worried."

"I'm okay. Se Mi ah~ be honest okay."

"Okay. What is it?" She said curiously.

"Who are they?" I said and point to the picture. She look shocked and she try to change the topic.

"Oh unnie! Let's go eat? I'm really hungry..." She beg and pull my hand.

"Not until you tell me who are they. Please Se Mi. Tell me the truth." I said, pleading her.

"Arasseo.... But you have to promise that you'll never mention this thing to Sehun oppa and just pretend that you know nothing. You also have to keep this as a secret. Promise?" She said and took out her pinky finger. I interwine our pinky finger and say

"Promise.. Now tell me." I said and she explain everything....

Oh Sehun's POV.

I'm having a really hard time to deal with these werewolves. They still want to fight with us eventhough we want to be their friends.. I just hate to fight with them. They said that I betrayed them and follow the vampires. But I'm in between!! I'm half werewolf and half vampire remember? This thing will make me go crazy.

"So what are we gonna do Sehun?" Baekhyun hyung ask me. Yeah... He's also an infected vampire.

"I don't know hyung. I don't want to fight with them because I'm one of them but they don't want to be good to us. I think we should try to convience them more and if they still don't want to back of, we have to fight with them." I said to him and he nod then tell the others. Thank god this this is not too big. There's just plenty of them who are angry with us. Then Baekhyun hyung came again.

"They still don't want to back of. Why don't we just fight them?" I nod and demand my gangs to be ready and we meet the werewolves. The thing that makes me becomes really shocked and hurts is, the leader of the werewolve is my one and only twin brother, Luhan.

"H-hyung?" I said, stuttered. But he also look shocked.

"Sehun? What the heck are you doing here?" He said and before I could say anything, they start to fight. I don't know what to do. He's my brother. He'll never hurt me right? Suddenly Luhan hyung punch me.

"Hyung!! What are you doing?"

"Getting my revenge. You know, because of those vampires, our dad dies. Don't you remember!!!" He shout while giving me punches. It hurts like hell but I just let him be. I don't want to fight him. He's my brother. But my wolf and vampire side start to take control of my body.

I can feel my eyes are changing into red colour and my fangs start to build. My nails also become sharp and long. Fur start to grow and I punch him. I punch and kick him until he's weak.