Chapter 1: Saw something.

Oh Sehun's POV.

"Oppa!! Wakey2!!" I woke by the irritating alarm, my twin sister.

"Chakkamanyeo Se Mi yah~ I didn't get enough sleep yesterday." I said, irritated.

"But we have to go to school!! Don't be such a kid. Wake up! Noooww!!!" Aish... Jongmalyo. I try to use all of my strength to get up. Urghh... I was having a fight yesterday with those stupid werewolves. I hate them.. I will never believe that there's kind werewolves other than Kai, D.O, Eun Ji and Luhan hyung. 

Btw my name's Sehun. Oh Sehun. I'm half vampire and half werewolf.... I have a brother Luhan which is my twin  and two sister Se Mi and Eun Ji which is also a twin. Weird right? But the weirdest thing is, I am the only one who is half vampire and half werewolf that exist in this world I guess.

Luhan hyung is a full werewolf, Se Mi is a full vampire and Eun Ji is a full werewolf too. Me and Se Mi live separately with Luhan hyung and Eun Ji.

It's  because they just hate vampires.. They said vampires are the one who killed our father. My dad is a werewolf  and my mom is a vampire. My dad said that we can know about our mates with the dreams we'll get. Actually I've know who is my mate...

Kim Eun Rin's POV.

"Eomma! Appa! I'm off to Sehun's house now!! He'll get mad if I'm not infront of his house at 7.15." I bid my goodbye to my parents and exit my house.

I look at my watch and it's still very early. It's freaking 6.40 in the morning!! I tought it's already 7.00 a.m. I have about 35 minutes more before 7.15. I know! I'll just go to the new bubble tea shop Sehun had show me yesterday. Hmm... It's still dark out here. And cold...

"Hey Eun Rin!!" Suddenly Doojoon and Gikwang called me.

"Oh hey!!" I reply and wave to them.

"What are you doing here at this time?"
"I'm going to the new bubble tea shop. Wanna join me?" I ask them.

"Sure!! Kajayo!" They said and come with me. We enter the bubble tea shop and order. We talk and talk until I forgot to come to Sehun's house....

Oh Sehun's POV.

Aish... Where's this girl? Yeah Kim Eun Rin. She's  supposed to be at my home now... I decide to just go to her house with Se Mi. And when we ask her parents, they said that she had gone for a while. What the?? Then where's her? Okay I know what to do. I'll just search her with her scent. Yeah... she's  my mate.

We can search our mate by searching their scent. But remember. WE'RE NOT DOGS. I inhale the air and found her. She's  at the bubble  tea shop with two... Werewolves? Aish... This is not something I like.. I don't hate them but I just don't likes them.

Eventhough I'm actually one of them. I run to the bubble tea shop and found her with Doojoon and Gikwang. I enter the shop and shout.

"Yah Kim Eun Rin!" She startled. Her eyes widen and she quickly got up and look at her watch. Thank god there's nobody at the shop except the staff at the shop. I walk towards her and pull her out of the shop.

"What do you try think you're  doing huh?" I scold her and she just lower her head.

"Mi- mianhae Sehun ah~" She said apologizing. Actually I'm not mad at her. I'm just worried and a little bit of... Jealous. Okay I admit it's not just a little bit. I raise my hand to pat her head and she look at me in fear. I guess she thinks that I would hurt her. Of course I wouldn't.