In the Flipside (our very first chapter)

(I forgot to mention, there are going to be spoilers, so I highly recommend that you play the game yourself (or watch someone play it, but it is free,) Just thought I'd give you a heads up. It's not like I dove into the story and suddenly realized, "oh yeah! I should mention spoilers, that would be crazy ha ha!" (Nervous sweating)
It had been a little too quiet on the flip side. Dave had wandered the halls and tried to entertain himself as best he could. But after a while, it got boring. He even happened to find a sharpie that made its way to the flip side (or something brought it there) and used it to mark the Bonnie posters and made Bonnie look faceless.

Other than that, things have gotten quiet and even weirder than normal when Fredbear had suddenly disappeared, it seemed. "Damn, It's gotten boring here. I haven't heard anything about Old Sport lately." Dave commented to himself trying to break the pressing silence. "I wonder what my other half is up to?" Dave closed his eyes as if he were meditating only to see endless darkness and nothing else. Not even a kebab. "Weird." Dave said. Maybe his other half was asleep, or...Deciding not to think the worst, Dave once again walked the halls. Maybe he could tamper with something like he usually did. That's when he noticed something...off. Of course, this place was normally haunted, some spots more than others, but this was beyond Dave's understanding. The ground had seemed to flicker, disappearing, only to reappear again. Not something that ever happened here since Dave's been around. "Okay, Seriously, What the fuck?" Dave asked. He decided to test the ground, only to jump back when it happened again. "Okay, this is on a whole new level of bullshit!" Dave shouted. He turned and decided to see what else he could do while also looking for similar problems.
Thankfully, he saw nothing else out of the ordinary. He relaxed a little. Hopefully the hall will be normal again soon. Dave thought as he tackled a robot to the ground and began to tamper with it making it spout nonsense like how the weather is, despite there being no weather in the flip side, or how the water feels. Dave giggled at his work feeling better about himself. Things would be fi- Just as he was feeling like things would be fine, a loud crash was heard and an animatronic had fallen out of nowhere and smashed to pieces, all the while looking distorted and some limbs twitching. The worst part though was the head. It was gargling gibberish and it's head spazzed around at mock 40 and it seemed to be spewing out oil or some kind of black stuff. Dave noticed that the smashed robot was slowly floating towards him, so Dave booked it and hurried around the top layer of the flip side in hopes of finding a hiding spot and waiting for the abomination to leave.
Dave searched and ultimately dove into one of the bathrooms and into a stall, before the thing turned the corner of the hall he was running down, and hid there, praying not to be spotted. He had never felt genuine fear, except for that one time in the diner...snapping out of bad thoughts, Dave focused on the ground beyond the stall. He saw the thing's...shadow(?) as it slowly crept along the floor seeming to look for him. It looked at every inch of the bathroom till it finally happened to stop in front of Dave's stall. Dave froze knowing he had been caught. This was it. This was how he went out. He never even got to tell Old Sport...
the abomination opened the door using its dismembered hand and saw...nothing. It had been empty except for the usual toilet stuff. Gurgling low, it floated back out of the bathroom looking for its next prey to corrupt.

Dave had been thinking about his last moments, when suddenly a pair of hands grabbed him from behind and pulled him into the wall without any rough contact which lead to a room Dave had never known been in the flip side. Or was it supposed to be here at all? Regardless, Dave was surprised and a little terrified what he now had to deal with. He looked around the room. The light was slightly dim, giving the place a more nostalgic feel and it looked like a kid's play room. It even had stuff that resembled both Freddy's and Fredbear's Family Diner. In the middle of it, a figure floated a few feet in front of him. "Hello William."

Cliffhanger! Who's the one giving the cliffhangers now?! (Evil laughter) I'm gonna start chapter two right away (hopefully, once I figure Wattpad out), I am waaaaaayyyyy to invested to leave it like this, so it's a minor cliffhanger (I'm not THAT mean!) See you on the flip side readers! Oh, what, did you actually think I'd delete my own story and leave it at that? Some I did, but definitely not this one.)