ʙᴜɴɴʏ-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚/𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙍𝙖𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙯𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙜. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 :) 𝙭𝙭 - 𝙇3𝙢𝙤𝙣

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜:

•𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠
•𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
•𝙉𝙤𝙣-𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
•𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙/𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙨

Once apon a time,

There was an cult who believed heavily in demons and dark lords had the king and queen (who was due of birth that week) of orks visted them, but the  cult had poisoned the queens drink while she was pregnant with the princess of this story. As minuets went by the queen fell extremely ill due to the poison in the drink she had sipped from, which was a stupid move as she drank while pregnancy anyway. The king ordered guards to kill all of the cult and rushed the queen and himself The doctor immediately pumped out the poison in the queens stomach but for the princess it was to late but the princess did not die but decided to be officially born that moment. Now the princess was supposed to be born female but, the poison had done something the her and when birthed her mother and father was told "congratulations you have given birth to a extremely healthy b-boy?" Which left all in the room jaws dropped the floor. "But we were having a girl?!" His father qestioned while his mother still looking at her new son said "The poison?! Shit... Why don't we just say she is a girl and call her princess Kenny." "That is fucking dump you dumb skank... Though it might work..."

So the most bull shit plan worked surprisingly which is really something. Months went by and as they went a certain twat of a wizard wanted the princess in for a certain thing of the 'princess'. No it was not her original gender of said princess but of her immortality and the key to keep young and healthy (if you could call the fat bastard healthy in the first place...) so one night during one of the king and queens big parties he snuck in and stole the princess and left the castle where neither will ever return if plans went well.

Years went by as Kenny grew up he seen the wizard and believed the wizard was his farther. The wizard did not leave the house often as he was wanted for many crimes but could never let Kenny leave telling him lies of how the outside was terrible and horrid also will kill little girl like 'herself' Cartman obviously now knew Kenny was male but just keep up the lie for no reason.

Kenny is now 18 years old and want to leave the catle.

Kenny POV (FINALLY).

I ran after my pet rat Coco as she darted for the table "Come on you'll know I'll catch you!" I laughed as I jumped for her as dusting my dress with one hand and I used the over to pick her up by the tail, she adorably stuck out her pink tongue making me awe "Ok now what?" I ask as I put her in my palm calling myself and her down. She looks me in the eye the points towards with her rat hand- paw? To the window "No you know we're not allowed to and I really don't want to be made into girl stew also dad will be home soon so why not do some stuff?" I say. She looked disappointed in me and I walk away from the window. (𝙇3𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙙𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝.) After I do my boring routine I wonder if I will be able to go see the fireworks that always occur on my birthday hopefully farther will let me.