003

trigger  warning  for  allusions  to  child  abuse  if  there's  spelling  mistakes,  no  there's  not

trigger warning for allusions to child abuse 
if  there's  spelling  mistakes,  no  there's  not.   <3 

𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡  𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚: jefferson nathan taylor
𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨: jeff, friends back in florida call him tay
𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮: pansexual
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙨  +  𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧: he/him + cis male
𝙖𝙜𝙚: seventeen to eighteen
𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮: october thirty first
𝙯𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘  𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣: scorpio
𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚: entj. people with this personality type are typically labled as 'leaders'. normally, they ooz confidence and charisma to draw people into them. they tend to be very grounded to reality and dont like to think of what could be, instead focusing on whats going on in the moment. they have goals are extremely determined to reach them. they make up a small amount of the population which might be a good thing because they tend to overrun the more emotional people of the world. these people love a challenge and believe that they can accomplish anything if given enough time.
𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨: self-confident, strong willed, strategic thinkers and energetic.
𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨: dominat, arrogant, impatient, ruthless and bad at handling emotions.
𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘  𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨: always one to spice things up if they feel like the relationship needs it, especally in the dating phase. needs to tune into his emotions a little more to help his partner out during difficult times.
𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨: demands a lot from friendships but is willing to put the same emount of effort in if he thinks it wont backfire on him.
𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨: his 1976 chevy camaro, puppies and kittens, sleep, swimming, calling people stupid, oranges, working out, denim, basketball.
𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨: his dad, stupid people, children, henry bowers, grapes, tall grass, and baseball guys.
𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨: pretends to be  afraid  of  nothing but has two big things that he probably wouldnt admit. his dad and clowns.
𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: someone needs to get this man therapy. oh and he loves scary movies and halloween, not because his birthday, but because he gets an excuse to scare kids

   oh  and  he  loves  scary  movies  and  halloween,  not  because  his  birthday,  but  because  he  gets  an  excuse  to  scare  kids

vicious,   august  fourteenth,   twenty  twenty  two